HELP! Could I be pregnant??

bean85

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So I've been taking cerazette mini pill since May and have periods every 2 weeks with it because of acne I have came of it with doctors advice which was around 5-6 weeks ago. Not bled for around 4 weeks which compared to normal feels strange I decided to do a test just to check so bought a cheap one and it had a second very faint line! I took a clear blue digital test this afternoon which says negative :wacko: so confused now I thought CB ones were really accurate but been looking and apparently not when your early? Anyone else had this

Maybe someone else can help you with the mini pill part, but digis aren't as sensitive as line tests. I would try again two days from the first test, and if it's darker then try a digi!

Digis aren't as sensitive as far as I'm aware, I would use a frer but as above said, perhaps leave it a couple of days X

Thank you for your replys, i used digital with my son and was fine but i was around 6 weeks then i think if i am id literally be about 3 weeks. I think i will get a strip test tomorrow and try it with my morning wee and see!

The same day that I got a faint blue line, and a ridiculous bright pink on frer, I got a negative digi. Wait a few days, and itll be there :]

Wait so you've been off the pill for 4 weeks and no period?

Retest with a different brand other than CB and see what happens. Wait a few days before testing
Its possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->