Help! Desperate for answers!

rstjk

Reaction score
So me and my DH have been TTC for over a year now. I was supposed to get my period the 9th of this month (June) and we did the BD 24-27th of last month (May). I took a two pregnancy tests on Friday the 14th of June around 2 in the morning and then took another Saturday morning when I woke up around 10 in the morning. Both of which came out to be BFP. Then later on Saturday I started bleeding A LOT! The bleeding lasted for 5 days (Sat-Wed) and was heavy and then just stopped. I took a pregnancy test on Monday June 17th around 7Pm and got a very faint positive. Then took one on Tuesday morning, Wednesday morning, Thursday morning, and this morning and got BFN! I don't know what us going on?!?!

i dont want to get your hopes up as there is always a chance you miscarried. however there is also a chance you are pregnant. i had bleeding right up until 11 weeks and had a perfectly healthy baby girl.
i'd say go see your Gp as soon as you can and get it confirmed either way.

good luck. hoping for good things for you :)

Yes anytime you experience bleeding when you know you are pregnant you should go to the doctor right away, especially when it is heavy bleeding. Sadly, it could be a miscarriage :( But my hopes are high!! Keep your head up and good luck with that BFP gurl!!

Im so sorry hun :hugs:
it does sound like a chemical pregnancy (a very early miscarriage) especially if your tests are now negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->