Help! Did I ovulate?

Lotus_Flower

Reaction score
hello i am so confused please help. so according to FF i ovulated on CD15. My temp spike was higher than pre ovulatory temps but not as high as it usually is past ovulation. I took my basal temp until 5dpo and stopped because the stress of watching my temps go up and down was causing me to be so stressed. I got two BFNs at 11DPO and 12DPO but no aunt flow. I usually have a ten day lp. Anyway I took my basal temp the following day(CD28) and FF removed the cross hairs. I was like ok i have not yet ovulated makes sense. On CD 15 my basal temp went to 98.0, my usual temp after ovulation. FF brought the cross hairs back and placed ovulation at CD 15 again :? . So i took a test again today 15Dpo and got another BFN. Could FF be wrong about my ovulation date? Is it possible i ovulated on CD29?
please have a look at my chart below
note that i ovulated on CD27 my last cycle and got my period ten days later like clockwork. I took vitex this cycle to try to ovulated faster and stopped at "3 DPO."
I have been trying for 3 years and so confused please help :cry:

My Ovulation Chart

My chart is very similar this cycle. I'm not sure why my temp shift wasn't greater like it normally is but al least I'm not the only one with crazy temps.
I would wait and see what your temp does in the morning. If it stays up for 3 days I bet FF will switch it to cd29... That's just a guess, half the time it does things that I don't 100% agree with. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Best of Luck!

I'm not totally sure that is seems you ovulated. Were you checking CM or anything else? Maybe those other signs could help but I would think that you should get a positive or AF after your LP so it would make sense that you O'd later. Good luck.

hello you were very helpful. This is such a crazy ride its just nice to connect with others struggling with this. i will keep temping everyday and see what happens

hi dgirl. I took ovulation tests but i never get a positive. I also seem to never get EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->