Help ! Evaporated lines or faint BFP

Kezauk25

Reaction score
Hi all not a post I thought I'd been writing.. i have 3 children 11 16 and 19 x
I have had bad taste in mouth fell yuk... and related to when preg with eldest ! Took a test not due on till 20th ish.... evap lines of faint poss

GridArt_20230115_155306792.jpg Screenshot_20230115_170642_Chrome.jpg

Those look like early positives to me! But be cautious if they came up after the time window as any result read after the given time should be disregarded. If they came up in time then definitely positive. Congratulations! I'm also pregnant with three older children - I've got 13 year old twins and a 15 year old, and my youngest (and last!) baby due next month. How are you feeling about the prospect of doing it all over again?

With them being on 2 different brands I’d say BFP x

Definitely looks like BFP! Especially since they are on two different brands! Congrats!

Those look like early positives to me! But be cautious if they came up after the time window as any result read after the given time should be disregarded. If they came up in time then definitely positive. Congratulations! I'm also pregnant with three older children - I've got 13 year old twins and a 15 year old, and my youngest (and last!) baby due next month. How are you feeling about the prospect of doing it all over again?
I'm really not sure how I feel I'm a childminder love a baby xx but thought I'd done my share I'm 42 in my and my partner 50. I'm in shock really.. time will tell
Thanks all for you replys

Yes, def looks like a :bfp: to me! Good luck, I hope you get the answer you're looking for!

I’m with the other ladies. That is a BFP.
I’ve not long turned 43. Had my youngest when I was 41.

we been ttc for just shy of a year now, fell at 42 in April and then end of May. Sadly miscarried in June. No pregnancy since,
but hoping my rainbow baby is coming soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->