help everything hurts back and belly

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
hi guys.

I dunno whats giong on with me and i am a bit worried.
Everything hurts, my back and my belly hurts worse at the back and then at the front and all way over my bump. back feels like period pain but front feels like its all tight. the pain has been there for past say 10 mins and i have tried walking abuot and it hasnt gone.

Could something be wrong? I have been asleep alot today and have had the odd pain so i havent done a kick chart cos been so tired byut bubs moved a bit.

Ouch since been writing the pain in back just getting worse not even going!!!!!!

I didn't want to read and run, but I don't really know... maybe a bad BH? Hope it feels better soon :) and I hope someone else can shed some light on this for you!

back pain still there feels like a vice on my back??? liek the lower part of my back!
tummy pain gone for moment.

it really does sound like it could be the start of something-call the hospital see what they think?

it could be the start of things, ring your midwife & see what they say. Back pain is really common in labour! xxx

I agree, ring your midwife or labour ward, sounds like it could be the start of things maybe :) :hugs: xxx

on phone to my husband will call them in a sec i am really scared as i am on my own!

Youre never on your own, you have all of us!

Keep calm and let us know what they say x

i am scared to phone them in case this is it!!!! God why am i such a whimp!!!!!!

i pick up dialled the dialing code and put phone down!

think i may try a bath.
xxxx

hunny if its it its it and nothing you do is going to stop it.

CALL then and dont get in the bath unless you know someone will be there to help you get back out please.

well if it is you wont have to rush in straight away!

I do that lots tho, whenever im told to ring the MW or hospital by someone in here i procrastinate and reason with myself on why i shouldnt...

Its what they are there for!

i'm the same i question calling,

but MrsQ remember you begging me to call and i finally did

CALL THEM lol

midwife said it sounds like a urine infection. So take some paracetamol and have a bath and if pain not gone within an hour to call back. So at least i aint in labour yet!

thanks guys
xxx

see - now your minds at ease - how easy was that?!

Go chill in your bath!x

yea just still feel stoooopid now. lol.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back