HELP EWCM question!!

B

babycrazy42

Hey guys i currently have a 26-32 day cycle ! i had EWCM on cd 15 and didnt BD till cd 20 so you think i missed my open window ?? :l

i forgot to add that this has been the only tme i had EWCM and it was just for the day on cd15

Hmm you may have. Do you temp or use opks? If not, it's hard to say if that's when you actually ovulated.

Good luck to you!

thanks for the reply. no i dont use opks. the EWCM is confusing i heard the next day you have it is ovulation ahh

That can be true for some girls, but others have it for days leading up to O

Hopefully I hit it!! Is it normal to ovulate on cd 20?

Depends if your cycles are irregular or not. I'd say with the cycle lengths you mentioned you most likely missed your eggy this month. Sorry, Hun. :hugs: You should invest in some OPKs and maybe start temping and charting. :thumbup:

You can ovulate that late, I'd recommend temp tracking and opk's as well... I thought I was ovulating on cd15 according to my cycle length, and ewcm, then I started charting temps and using opk's and found out I wasn't ovulating until like cd 18. I was just missing my window every month and spinning my wheels by concentrating our bd-ing on days 11-15.

Actually, it's quite likely you ovulated that late. I have a 33 day cycle and would usually ovulate at cd 21 with a 12 day lp. :) different for every girl though

You could definitely ovulate that late,but when we conceived,it was when we bd'ed the day before,on and after I had EWCM.I don't get that type of CM all that often,so we hit it lucky.

Animo See i totally think i missed it because of that! I never ever get ewcm and had it just for basically half a day then bd a week later ! ahhh this conceiving is so hard

It really is!It was so overwhelming,we put it aside for nearly a year,but decided to take it seriously after our 1 year anniversary.

We've been together 8 years,so bd'ing isn't as much as always,but SMEP worked really well for us.

I only got EWCM the last 2months,before that,it was always just clear and watery around ovulation.

did you get it for more than one day? we have been trying for about two years then just decided to stop then when i saw this cm that i never seen it made me crazy again lol and of course in that week the husband was on vacation

Nope,the October and November cycles I only got it for one day,and basically only half a day.Very frustrating.But better than nothing.

thats true! i have a great feeling i missed it because i had the same thing! congrats on your pregnancy girly!!! ;]

Thanks girl!But if it happened for me,it will happen for you too.

Don't know your situation,but you just have to get a bit more BD'ing in,at the right time.That was always our problem,since hubby had such low libido this year,with stressful work and all.But he was even more broody than me,so he pulled it together ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->