• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help figuring out when I ovulated?

4077girl

Reaction score
Hello,

I am TTC after miscarrying on my first pregnancy and am pregnant right now. I'm very nervous, and I don't feel things have been going great, but I am not sure if possibly my numbers could be off. I know many on here track a lot of things carefully, which I don't, but I have tracked my cycle length for years. I'm wondering if you can help me guess when I ovulated based on the information I have?

My cycles are on average 30 days long, but have varied between 28 and 33 days between now and August 2011. My periods almost always last about 7 days, beginning very heavy.

This month, I had a tiny bit of blood in my underwear 26 days after my period started (period June 12th, spotting July 8th) and I have NEVER had any break through bleeding or spotting except the other time I was pregnant, so I am quite sure it was implantation bleeding.

My husband and I had sex on June 26th and June 28th. This was the only time this month (poor husband LOL). I got a very very VERY faint positive HPT on July 9th (the next day after the spotting).

When would you guess I ovulated? Can you even venture a guess with this information? I just want to know if I'm having a miscarriage (low beta levels) or if maybe I ovulated later than I thought.

Hello,

I am TTC after miscarrying on my first pregnancy and am pregnant right now. I'm very nervous, and I don't feel things have been going great, but I am not sure if possibly my numbers could be off. I know many on here track a lot of things carefully, which I don't, but I have tracked my cycle length for years. I'm wondering if you can help me guess when I ovulated based on the information I have?

My cycles are on average 30 days long, but have varied between 28 and 33 days between now and August 2011. My periods almost always last about 7 days, beginning very heavy.

This month, I had a tiny bit of blood in my underwear 26 days after my period started (period June 12th, spotting July 8th) and I have NEVER had any break through bleeding or spotting except the other time I was pregnant, so I am quite sure it was implantation bleeding.

My husband and I had sex on June 26th and June 28th. This was the only time this month (poor husband LOL). I got a very very VERY faint positive HPT on July 9th (the next day after the spotting).

When would you guess I ovulated? Can you even venture a guess with this information? I just want to know if I'm having a miscarriage (low beta levels) or if maybe I ovulated later than I thought.

I'm not an expert, as I've only been tracking ovulation for a few months. It sounds like with a 28 day cycle you would have ovulated around the 26th and with a 33 day cycle you would have ovulated the 28/29th. So it sounds like you BD at just the right time! I'd say that your spotting on the 8th was probably implantation bleeding. If it was implantation bleeding, then you probably will get a stronger line over the next few days. Your HCG levels would double every two days. I would test again in a day or two (I know it's hard to wait) with FMU and a pink dye test.
GOOD LUCK!

I was just so hoping there might be some sign in there that I ovulated a little later. Guess I just have to wait and see. I've had two beta HCG draws, and they doubled in 48 hours, but if I ovulated on the 28th or 29th, they were quite low :/

I was just so hoping there might be some sign in there that I ovulated a little later. Guess I just have to wait and see. I've had two beta HCG draws, and they doubled in 48 hours, but if I ovulated on the 28th or 29th, they were quite low :/

I think as long as they are doubling, you should be fine! Especially if implantation barely happened on the 8th

You could have ovulated up to about 4 days after you actually had sex, since sperm can last that long. I don't know what your hCG levels are, but doubling is a very good sign.

It doesn't matter how low they were, as long as they double in a reasonable time.

I read an article in a medical journal that said at 16 dpo if your hcg is <50 your chances of a successful pregnancy are extremely low, 50-100 -25% chance, 100-200 73% success, 200-300 96% success, 300+ 99% success.

Obviously there are always exceptions, but even if they are doubling normally, according to this study low hcg levels are still a bad sign.

Mine was only 99 on 16 dpo. 228 on 18 dpo. Here's hoping I ovulated later than I thought...

Hi them dates are exactly the same as mine! My LMP was the 12th! I BD 23rs 27th and 28th
8th july i had implantation bleeding.. Faint BFP next day!

I concieved on the friday 28th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"