Help figuring this out please

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
LMP 1-6th September, next due approx 29th. Cycles have been 28 day average for months but before had been anything up to 60 days.

Hubby and I dtd a few times in the last 10 days (once on what could be ovulation day but cant be certain as NTNP so not charting or anything)

I was nightshift last night and felt awful. Tummy cramps like af coming, a bit sicky because of the pain and dull back pain. Surely af can't be coming early or punishing me already with pain?

Maybe it was implantation? No way to know what's going on until you test in a few days

Hi Teri7489,

My DH and I have also been TTC for two months now and i have has somewhat of the same symptoms, exactly a week after ovulating i had lower back pain and cramps in my lower right abdomen, ive never had this pain so i am guessing it could have been implantation... i take the pregnancy test today so i will see if i will get a BFP, you should probably take a test if you haven't already! I wish you the best of luck. Keep us posted

Thank for the replies ☺ I will test either later today if I can hold (nightshift last night so been drinking lots and lots of water) or will test tomorrow morning. Haven't had any more pain and no bleeding. Still spotty and grumpy like normal before af though x

Edit: totally rude of me...good luck with your testing!!

Good luck ladies :).

I've got a few cheapie tests so just gave in and done one. Have a look and see what you think x

Attachments

• 20180923_154755.jpg
    20180923_154755.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20180923_154832.jpg
    20180923_154832.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 24
There is something on the top test for sure!! How exciting.

yeah i see something as well. How exciting!!! :D
I took a test this morning and i got a a BFN :( ...ill wait and see if i miss my period this thursday before i take another test...that's if i could wait

BNF just no doesn't mean you are out! Keep testing! my hubby cant see anything and In person it's so difficult to see. Maybe just an indent? Got a packet of those test so will be doing another this morning. x

i hope im notttt, it would be amazing if the BFN turns into a BFP!! Fingers crossed! Best of luck with your test you take today! keep us postedd <3

Hope are things going babyfever?

I'm driven crazy here! Period was 8 days late, lasted just 4/5 days (instead of heavy sore 10) and I've eaten buckets of ice as I just can't enough. I craved ice like mad when pregnant with both my kids and I'm exactly the same again. It sounds crazy, I know! No positive test as I went through a tonne there and decided not to buy any more as I got my period. Think I've just convinced myself I was so body has been tricked!

Im sorry to hear that Teri...that is what i do myself i convince myself that i am and then i start to have all these symptoms lol i think maybe the stress of thinking about wanting to be pregnant made the period late that has happened to me in the past.

Unfortunately with me i got my period as well so we have been trying again this month but its still too early to test. Im hoping and praying that this month it happens, even tho we have just really started trying it's just so heart breaking when i get my period :( i started taking these supplements called pregprep and they are supposed to help you conceive, fingers crossed that it works for me!! :hugs:[-o&lt;

I'm not actively trying lol I was still on the fence and a little scared about the possibility of being pregnant so not sure about that. I'm wondering if my cycles have just gone back to their stupid long days again and my hormones are all over the place.

Sorry to hear you aren't having a good time. Hoping you get your sticky bean this cycle!! xx

ohhh oops lol! Well hopefully your cycles get back on track and thank youuuuu [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->