help for a friend please

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
My friend is trying to get pregnanta few weeks ago (don't remember the actual date) she took a pg test and it came up as a late positive then she started bleeding that same day it lasted about three days and she said it was more than she has ever bleed in her life. Then Friday she decided to take a ovulations test and it came up as a peak so she waited and took it again yesturdsy and still a peak could she still be pregnant?

She took another and it still shows her at peak and the test says only two peak days

I've heard that OPKs will often show as "peak" if you are in fact pregnant, but it is so hard to say, especially with bleeding. She should get a HPT and test, or go to the doctor. If she gets a BFP I would still go to the doctor or at least call just to check in about the bleeding, but I've never been in that situation so I can't say for sure what the best route is!

i had 5 days of very heavy bleeding at 11 weeks when i was pregnant with DD. so it is most definitely poasible. added to that this month I had 12 days straight of opk peaks and took an hpt and got a positive. i also got negatives so after visiting my gp it seems I am pregnant, just very very early. so if i an indeed pregnant, it seems possible that opks can detect pregnancy.

good luck to your friend :) get her to take an hpt or see her gp. hope things are as she wants them to be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->