Help! Frer 3 weeks past early miscarriage.

Well I got home and opened my only frer I have expecting to see either a stark white test or a blazing pink line... and instead, I get a super squinter!

It's quite defined irl and looks a little bit pink bur I looked out the old tests and they have nothing on them.

So I'm hoping the last ones were nothing and this one is the start of something.

So fed up of staring at lines!!

Attachments

• 2016-07-22 14.59.04.jpg
    2016-07-22 14.59.04.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 2016-07-22 14.42.29.jpg
    2016-07-22 14.42.29.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 2016-07-22 14.41.29.jpg
    2016-07-22 14.41.29.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 26
And to top it all off I can't even pick it up in the photo!!

Attachments

• 2016-07-22 15.11.26.jpg
    2016-07-22 15.11.26.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 24

Attachments

• 2016-07-22 16.57.10.jpg
    2016-07-22 16.57.10.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 18
I can definitely see the line on the bottom test. Xx

Thank you. That photo was slightly over the time limit but the same happened with my last positive tests. I could see the line straight away but took more than 10 minutes to darken up enough to catch in a photo.

I hope it's not an evap. It looks exactly like my 9dpo test with my failed pregnancy. Don't know if that's a good sign or not tbh.

Hubby is going to pop into town early tomorrow am and get some more tests so hopefully I'll see another line in the morning.

I'm so sorry you got a super squinter. Do you have the restraint to wait a day and skip tomorrow? I don't lol. I test like it's going out of style. But if you wait two days then you wouldn't have to squint anymore. FXed for a dark line soon!

Thank you :) I'd love to skip a day and test on Sunday! I really am going to try because it's so annoying having to squint!

I think if I had a good idea on where I was with my cycle I wouldn't have retested but I just don't have a clue.

My cycles were exactly 28 days before my mc so I was just using the first day of bleeding as cd1 (obviously I know that it doesn't always work that way but it gave me a starting point to try and work with) I was kind of expecting af to come yesterday or today but nothing. Had some mild cramps over the last few days, boobs are killing me, they stared hurting about 3 days ago and just getting worse and I have creamy/lotion like white cm (sorry for tmi!) which almost mirror's my last symptoms. I'm trying not to symptom spot but when they are so similar to last month it's hard not to and when your 3 year old ds bashes his head on one of your boobs and you nearly fly through your roof with the pain it's hard to ignore!! :haha:

I just hope it's not an after effect of the mc messing with my body.

Awww sorry about the boobie bash! Rooting for your bfp!!! I can empatheize about the wonky cycles post loss. I'm just glad I chart bbt or I would lose my mind wondering more than I already do. But I know temping can be a challenge with a LO

Be careful Hun that can definately be just some residual hcg left over from mc. When I had a mc it took me 8 weeks to get hcg back to zero and tests always showed a squinted of a positive. Hope it's your bfp though xx

Thank you ladies :) AF showed up this morning.... weirdest lead up to AF I've ever had, nothing like my usual symptoms at all! But at least I know my cycle has started again... on to the next month!! X

Thank you, I'm glad I can hopefully properly track my cycle a bit more now this month. Just wish getting pregnant and staying pregnant was as easy as the first time!! X

I think I see a faint line, good luck mama and enjoy your holiday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->