HELP!!! Going on 9 days late and cd 38 NO AF in sight.

LoarBaby1915

Reaction score
Since I've been TTC since January I've been very normal average cycle lasting 28 days and a 12 day LP. This month something is very off and I'm not sure why. I took a test a week ago making me 2 days late and it was BFN. I haven't tested since but tomorrow morning I will definitely be testing. I feel pretty sure about my O day with the positive OPK and some serious cramps but I could be wrong. Can anyone tell me when they think I may have ovulated please. I'm going crazy. I've had 3 apps tell me that it was cd 15 but some people think that it was later. I'm never this late. The latest I've been was cd 33 and that was after a round of clomid. The past 2 cycles my cd has been 27 days. All of my cycles had 12 LP. I'm starting to have some pregnancy symptoms but not trying to drive myself crazy with signs also my temp has never stayed this high before. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 23 dpo.png
    23 dpo.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 10
Looks promising to me! I can't wait to see tomorrow's test update! :)

Thank you for replying.Do you think I could've O'd later. I'm just trying to put my mind at rest, lol. We've been trying since January and would be ecstatic if we are preggers. Just want to put all doubt to rest. If I did O later I just want to make sure I'm testing accurately and not to early.

It's hard to tell as you don't have temps before CD 12, and the CD 13 high temp could be an outlier. Your chart is definitely at least triphasic, which is a promising sign for many pregnancy charts! I would test tomorrow! :winkwink:

Also, your positive OPK on CD 14 sounds pretty accurate, and the cm too!

Thank you. Fingers crossed, I'll have something positive to say tomorrow. Congrats on your pregnancy btw.

I'm going to check in on you tomorrow! I hope this is your BFP!! :flower:

Just took a dollar store test with my SMU and negative :( . I have no idea what's going on if I'm not pregnant. I was going to use my first but my hubby was awake at the sametime and didnt want to go crazy in front of him. Temp is still high though.

Maybe go see a doctor. If you're a week late and it's unusual, you might be able to request a blood test.

Thank you.I'm debating on it. I just messed with FF after this last test. I changed the settings to FAM from Advanced and it's showing that I O'd 11 days after what the advanced settings say. I dont know what to go by anymore. I just DON'T want to see another BFN. My temps are still high. I tested this morning @ 6 98.96 went back to bed to wake up at 9:30 and it was 99.44. No sign of AF.

Attachments

• 24 dpo.jpg
    24 dpo.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 2
  • cd 38 fertility awareness.png
    cd 38 fertility awareness.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 4
Got to hate those BFNs! I'd keep waiting it out (which REALLY sucks, I know! :wacko:) I have some friends who would only get BFPs much later (1 friend as late as 21 DPO!) high temps are a good sign! :thumbup:

I'm really trying. It's just like a stab in the heart every BFN. If I don't get anything by the middle or end of the week I'll be making an appt with my DR. I just feel like deep down I am pregnant. I've been having symptoms and zero energy at the gym, this may sound weird but I've been really protective of my lower abdomen. If anything presses against it I immediately have to get it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->