Help hcg levels slight increase??

Ckelly79

mother of 3
Reaction score
I've already posted about my hcg levels on 15 dpo they were 347 48hrs later they have risen to only 487 ???
I really don't know wat to think.
Back for more tests Thursday :(

Will you be going for another beta? I know that numbers below 1200 can take up to 72 hours to double.

Hi thanks for replying yes I'm having another hcg check in 48hrs on Thursday .

I'm in the same boat. My hcg levels didn't double over 72 hours and I'm really stressed out about it. I go back for another test on thursday.

Sorry to hear that Lynn did they advise u on anything ?

Ckelly no they didn't. I had the test done on Sunday and they told me to come back on Thursday for the next test. She did say if I get any cramping or bleeding to call the nurse. Luckily I don't have either of those. Hopefully this is just a little scare and everything will turn out alright. And hopefully the same for you! Part of me wishes I hadn't done the second beta's because it's causing so much stress right now.

Yea I was told exactly the same. Roll on Thursday x

lol roll on Thursday! Then maybe the constant ball of anxiety I'm feeling can go away. Too bad we can't do our appointments together! I could use a hand to hold!

Totally agree. Mines at 11 results by 3 will be thinking of u holding ur hand :)

My appointment is at 9am and I suspect the nurse will call me with the results sometime between 1-3pm. How are you feeling today? I'm not feeling crampy or anything. I'm not really feeling anything but nervous!

Hi Lynne trying to think positive but just expecting the worse :/ especially when I collected my blood form and in capital letters it says pregnancy location unknown.
I'm really hoping tomorrow's news is good as all this waiting is driving me mad.
Fx crossed for u :)

I'm exactly the same! Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. And I keep feeling my boobs and getting paranoid that they aren't as sore as they were last week. It's a very unpleasant place to be!

I have no symptoms :( I just want the results tomorrow at least then I can hopefully get more of an idea of what's going on.

I know- but at the same time part of me is like no news is good news lol. I think tomorrow I'm going to be an anxious mess waiting for the phone to ring. I bought a book to distract me so hopefully that'll help. Cause google isn't!

You too! I'll be thinking of you and sending you tons of positive energy!

Hi Ladies,

I jut wanted to come by and offer support and let you know slow rising HCG doesn't mean its over. My first beta was 31 I took another 48 hours late it went up to 50 48 hours later it was only up to 70, he docs were sure that I was having a miscarriage I was told to come back in 5 days... 5 days later my beta was 480 he doc was amazed she did scans to make sure it wasn't ectopic tubes were clear.... 3 days later my beta was 3000...and there was a heartbeat! I am now 10 weeks pregnant.... so don't count yourselves out continue to pray and God will work it out for you.

thank you babyseeker for sharing your story!!! Hopefully we have similar outcomes!

Hi Lynne hope u are ok. Just playing the waiting game here. How u feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->