Help!! HCG only 240 @ 4 weeks, 6 days.

MamaDee

Mommy + recent MMC
Reaction score
Ladies I am feeling paranoid. I had blood taken on tuesday (20 dpo) and the doctor did not call on thursday as I was told he would. So I just called in and spoke with the receptionist, she said it came back positive. So I asked what the hcg levels were and she said 240. That seems awfully low to me but as she was not a doctor she had no clue, she just said it's positive. I am going to go back after work and have blood taken again but since it's the weekend I won't find out until Tuesday!! Have any of you ladies had levels this low and went on to have healthy pregnancies?? Am I being overly worried? What are normal hcg levels for early pregnancy? Thanks ladies!

that sounds perfectly normal to me i got my bloods done at 3 weeks 6 days (11dpo) and they were 98 two days later 290 and two days after that 770 sounds fine to me I am now six weeks two days pregnant and saw babies heart beat on wed

I had mine done at the end of 3weeks and they were 222. 48hours later they were 620 and continued to go up. Early scan yesterday revealed a little bub doing just fine :)

I don't think you should worry as they seem fine and you may be out with your dates, I thought I was around 5 weeks when my hcg was done but works out I was only 3 and a bit! It's the second number that really counts x

Thanks for thinking positive ladies. Unfortunately I am dead on with my dates as I used ovulation predictor tests, chart my temps and watch my cervix position and opening. I knew down to the exact moment I o'd this cycle as I had extreme o cramping. Also we only got to bd once on O day and none leading up to as ds was sick in our bed all week. This is what makes me so nervous, I know exactly how far I should be right down to the day. Had blood taken this aft, trying to stay hopeful that hcg has doubled as it has been 3 days since first test. Thanks again ladies :)

I am pretty sure that those numbers are OK, but don't know for sure! Fingers Xed for you!

After being crazy about HCG levels with my last pregnancy i have learned it is not so much about the number but more about if it is doubling. I really wouldn't worry yet, that number is not that low. I had looked on so many other forums and seen much lower numbers and they ended up having normal pregnancies.

This chart might help....

https://www.fertilinet.com/hcg_ levels_in_ pregnancy.htm

Going by that (20 dpo) your levels are very high as it says average are 42?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->