Help Help Help Something has happened

iwantbebebad

DS 11 - DD 23 Months!
Reaction score
All my ladies who know me PLEASE HELP AND POST... Ok
Bad month -- I just announced that after seven years of WTT and three months of TTC, DH told me we can't for financial reasons.. (we all know the economy right now). I was devastated. I felt led on. Got in big fight and I ran out at 10:00 tonight. Stopped smoking (very addicted smoker) 10 days ago. I DONT KNOW WHY. Started up again slowly over the last couple days. DH very mad about it. Anyways... I have felt pg over the last two weeks as you all know. I test BFN BFN BFN and everyone said too early. I have a 31 day cycle and got EWCM on day 14 like ALWAYS. We bd'd one day before EW and five days after. Anyway I was convinced that I Ov'd on 27th which would make me 12 or 13 dpo dont know. Took advice from forums and changed my date to 14 day luteal (more common than 17) and that put me at 9dpo today with that guesstimate. Dont know wont ever know. DONT CARE... Point is, about feeling pg. I have gall bladder disease which hurts in the chest area and makes you feel bb pain. That is digestive too and I have cramping. This has gone on awhile but the last weeks since EWCM things have been different. I got pg symtoms but finally chalked them up to gall bladder so as not to disappoint myself. I said adios to the christmas babies forum and introduced on the april before DH said no. Then conswayla asked if I was sure. I said yes. I have had poop problems and bloating (10 lbs worth) and gas and pain in my abs. I even had an appt to see a doc tomorrow. Anyway there was only ONE symptom that stood out among the rest and bothered me. I started crying at ridiculous things. Puppies, teddy bears, one forum lady talked about buying baby washcloths in prep for pg. I cried at that. CRY CRY CRY. Finally today chalked it up to AF banging down the hatch. Still 5 days til AF due.. NEVER EARLY.. Figured she wouldnt come because she does that when I get stressed and I HAVE BEEN STRESSED. No smoking and withdrawals and no xanax lol and INSOMNIA. Up all night writing on here and everywhere. Probably have two hours of sleep in three days. ANYWAYYY
I took BFN this am and pm. Didnt care figured this month missed so what right? WIPED AND PINK SPOT ON PROJECTED 9DPO!!! TINY SMEAR SO SMALL!
Dug around found nothing. Forgot about it. Peed 10 min ago TINY PINK SPOT!! Dug around nothing but a yellowing stringy little ball thing TMI sorry. Yellow tells me infection but I JUST HAD PAP looking for that as cause of "unexplained" pelvic pain... WTF IS A TINY PINK SPOT DOING ON THE TP ON 9DPO???????? TWICE!!! I cant dig more out that was like it. If I wait an hour I will probably get another one. I hear women talk about implant bleeding but I sluffed it off because I didnt have that with my son or my blighted ovum. Maybe I didnt notice. I dont know. I always thought of "spotting" as the last three days of my AF. THIS WAS A DAMN SPOT! HELP!
Sarah
PS SORRY FOR THE BOOK

Didn't want to read and run, but I'm afraid I haven't got any answers for you hun. You should know in the next few days, at least, and I hope things get smoothed out with you and your husband. Honestly, yes, the economy sucks right now, but there is never a perfect time to have a baby, and that's all it really comes down to, you two can make it work if you want it enough. Perhaps talk to your husband again and look at all sides as much as you can before a decision is made (though of course it might already be made) Good luck with everything and with the smoking thing too.

:dust:

Hey hun, I don't know yah, but I feel for you. Hopefully things turn for the better with DH- as for the moodiness and the dots- I'd keep an eye on them. I thought I was the only one to go digging after finding a spot yesterday, even forgot about it 'cause I chalked it up to something to do with the BD I had just finished. Got a BFN but that was a few days ago... We'll see... Point is, hope things turn out for you hun!! :hug::hug::hug:

Hi - I don't have any more answers either but hope you manage to get things sorted with your hubby and good luck with figuring out whether your symptoms are actually BFP or something else x

My advice would be to go and see you dr. If nothing else, they can put your mind at rest. You won't do yourself any good by stressing out, which I know is easier said than done! We can all guess at your symptoms but it would simply be that - guessing.

As for your husband. Sit down and speak to him after you have seen your doctor, you will hopefully be thinking a little more straight by then. Stress, arguments etc don't lend well to sensible conversations!

It will all work out for the best.

Relax, keep calm and remember we are all here if you need us.

xxx

:hug:

Thank you everybody. Something is going on. I peed again and no spot. Just the two little tiny times. Well I woke DH up crying. He was actually happy. Not jumping off the wall lol thats NOT my DH. He is very (way too) sensible. He seemed pleased though. He then gave me a strict run down on how smoking will not be tolerated. GIVE ME A BREAK GOODNIGHT DH!! I cant stand pg women who smoke. No offense its a personal choice but not for me. I quit immediately with my 1st and had a healthy 8.3 baby. I dont need to smoke to reduce the size of my baby for comfort. I have birthing hips for that lol... Thanks to the spot! There is HOPE! (And if not there is always the red witch to run to lol)

Just wanted to say good luck and I have fx for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->