Help!! Help help

Readyto

Reaction score
So this is my first ttc and I was on clomid 100 cd3-7 starting may 5th. I thought I ovulated on the 15th but I did my cd21 bloodwork last Friday and got the result today and it says I didn't Ovulate...how is this? Please anyone have any idea what this means? Please don't lurk and not answer lol...I need answers

So this is my first ttc and I was on clomid 100 cd3-7 starting may 5th. I thought I ovulated on the 15th but I did my cd21 bloodwork last Friday and got the result today and it says I didn't Ovulate...how is this? Please anyone have any idea what this means? Please don't lurk and not answer lol...I need answers

Ok so I have never taken clomid but my best friend has taken it for both of her pregnancies. This is her story. With her first round of clomid she went in for her 21 day labs and they told her she didn't O. A week later she got her BFP! Fast forward 1 yr and she is trying for #2. They kept upping her dose because according to her 21 day labs she was not ovulating. She was taken the maximum dose she could take. The dr told her to just stick with that dose because they couldn't go up anymore. So on her 4th round of clomid she got her BFP...and it's TWINS! So clomid doesn't work the same for everybody. Your dose may not have been high enough or you may have actually ovulated and your progesterone is just low.

Linnielou....thank you for that...I'm just so worried i will never ovulate or something lol, I'm so stress I just want this to happen for me and DH. I had more EWCM when not on clomid than when I'm on it....so I don't know what to think

I know clomid can cause you to be kinda dry down there so you may want to try preseed. I also drink grapefruit juice from about CD7 up until O to help with ewcm. Mucinex can also help thin out the cm you have but it won't help you make more. I think the grapefruit juice helps you make more. Oh the crazy things we do when ttc! LOL! How long have you been ttc? Yes it is very frustrating. I had 2 healthy pregnancies and I have 2 healthy babies but now since trying for #3 we have had issues. I had 2 losses last yr. We have been trying ttc #3 for over 1 yr now. I can't imagine going thru this if I didn't already have children. It takes a lot of pressure off since I already have 2. Hopefully we will both get our BFP soon!

Hi linnielou sorry took so long to answe. Well Technically i wasn't preventing getting pregnant but officially ttc for a month now on clomid. I had a hsg done and one of my tube was block or is block...I have to go see my RE tomorrow he called me in, so we gonna discuss our next move I think.

Hi Linnie....so here's an update...I took a pg test this morning before going to DR and I got a really really faint + so I told my Dr when I went to his office and I did some bloodwork..so now I'm waiting for the result..they say tomorrow. Really hoping my eyes not playing tricks on me....oh he gave a RX for 150mg clomid just in case

Wow! That's great! Hopefully it's your BFP! Let me know about the blood work! Funny how you can go from "not ovulating" to pregnant! Lol!

Just wanna give u an update...it's a BFN :( I feel like crying....I think it was an evap line or a faulty test..but I did get a faint line on it.....they up my meds to 150mg so let's see how it works out

Awe man, I'm so sorry! That's awful! Hopefully this will be your month! When are you due for AF? I'm on CD 2 today so maybe we can get our BFPs together this month! :)

AF was due yesterday but no symptoms, the only sign I had was a little pink discharge and nothing more...oh I was having a little pain on my pelvic area. FF says AF was due on the 31st on a 28 day cycle but Normally i would have a 30 day cycle so it would have have dued yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->