help how do you use soft cups ???

dizzyshell

Reaction score
Hi ladies , ive been told by many ladies who got their :bfp:'s
That they used soft cups .Ive been looking around for some ,not online but in BOOTS chemist .And to my amazment they were £21:nope:

Anyway im gonna buy one today and wondered how you use them.
I understand you:sex:then put soft cups in after for up to 12hrs .The one in BOOTS is called a Diva cup i think .

What i dont understand is , after you've finnished with soft cup what do you do with the :spermy:in the cup ????

ANY IDEAS ??? LOL :happydance:

here hun there easy when you get used i love them https://www.softcup.com/video-tutorials x x x

you can get them off amazon 6 pound hun when you take it out all the sperms are not in it i have nothing left when i take mine out i put mine in as soon has we have has sex then i leave mine in for 5 to 6 hours x x x

ooooooh thankyouladies xxxx cant wait now !!!xx

I am debating wether to buy softcups or a diva cup? As they are slightly different...
I will be checking the thread to see what people recommend x

i would used in stead cups with diva cups they are longer and don't hold much near your cervix hun x x x

I thought the diva cup was like the mooncup and sits low in the vagina? If this is the case I don't think it'd help much with TTC as it won't be holding the sperm near the cervix.

I use softcups, like the others I just put it in straight after sex, and leave it in until the following morning. Not had any luck with 3 months of using them, but it can't hurt.

I'm going to order softcups then thanks x

hey ladies its moon cup i saw in BOOTS .ARE moon cups crap ???xxx

there not that good hun i have heard they dont sit near your cervix they are much lower x x x x

i wudnt pay that for mooncups , insteadcups are grt :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"