Help i dont know whats going on

xoxoWondering

Reaction score
Ok so here is my question. I'll start with basic info, im 20. not on BC, using withdrawl method
My last period was may 6th-11th. My cycles range from 28-31 days.
On the 23rd of may I noticed my CM was a whitish with a bit of brown in it.
on the 24th i had more CM and there was more brownish in it slightly darker brown [like on the 23rd it was a light tan brown, then the 24th it was a darker brown]
On the 25th more dark brown in my CM.
today [the 26th] i had white CM with a pinkish tinge to it, like a salmon pink.
I've never had this before, and I dunno what to due. My period tracker app says my period is supposed to come today but thats bull since I just had a period like 2 and a half weeks ago, [been intimate since then], I'm afraid to test because Im pretty sure my body is just trolling me. anyone have any idea as to what could be going on?

Im not sure what section to post this under, sorry if its in the wrong place.

It could be 2 things. Implantation bleeding or ovulation bleeding. When you say white cm is it like a lotion/creamy or more clear?

I think that if it continues and is pink for a few more days I would test, just to make sure.
Have there been any kind of symptoms to go along with the cm??

It was kind of inbetween a lotiony/creamy/clearish. I only had those colors in my discharge for a couple days. I have a pounding headache but i dont really think much of it, and last night I felt kinda nauseous, not enough to throw up but enough to make me feel as though i could throw up if I wanted to..

Do you currently know how many dpo you are?

Have you done any hpt?

and is there still some spotting or is it all gone now? if it's gone it could have been implantation bleeding and will get your :bfp: this month!!! :D

I went for a test today, the health nurse said it was negative. but she said if aunt flow doesn't come by the 11th to come in for another test.

really hoping for a bfp.

and its gone, all i have now is the same texture/consistency of discharge but no discoloration, just white.

AHH!!! Those are all good signs!
If it came back as a :bfn: then it might be too early to detect and you might have O'd later then you think.
I'm assuming AF is due on the 11th then?

Fx'd for your :bfp: !!!! :dust:

omg Im hoping for that bfp :D
and I think AF might be due around the 7th but Im hoping she doesn't show up, she can just chill out and leave me alone for 9 months haha

trying to picture myself with a baby belly...
small children and animals could use it as shade lmao [I'm like 5'10 and a half-5'11...sooo yeah]

Lol!!! I'm always trying to figure out what I'm going to look like with a baby belly.
I'm super short 5 4 and I have recently lost about 30 pounds.. SO I kinda have this crazy fear of getting "fat" again.

I agree that AF should chill for 9 months. I'll be in that boat next month

earlier I've been feeling a slight crampy type feeling in my lower abdomen, it feels a little different than AF cramps, its kind of between a "I could probably throw up but I don't have to" cramp to a "I gotta poop" cramp. And tired, but the tiredness doesn't really explain much for me since I get the odd phase of tiredness every once in a while [I hate naps, and once im awake im awake, earlier I went and layed down for a bit, but then got up because I was hungry]

I wish I could just speed up my clock and make it june so I could test already lol.

Oh well those cramps sound promising. Fx'd for this bfp!

I can't wait for june so that AF will be here!! :happydance: lol I'm the total opposite and want AF to show up.
Hopefully to get a July :bfp:

Im hoping for my bfp, but I also dont want to get my hopes up.
I read that implantation bleeding can be spotting [like a drop or 2 of blood] then i read its a discharge with a browniish tinge/streak and a pinkish tinge to it as well, which Is what I had.
I've talked to a few friends who aren't from my hometown, that had the exact same symptoms during their pregnancies, and a few people that never had any implantation bleeding of any kind with their pregnancies. thats also why I joined this forum, to get advice from complete strangers, my town loves gossip and I would hate for rumors to start, because if I am pregnant my boyfriend would end up finding out before I have a chance to tell him myself :/

urgh that's so horrible. I would hate being in a small enough town that gossip got around so quickly. People are just so damned nosey!!
I know that every person is different so sometimes there is implantation bleeding and sometimes there's not. Sometimes women even continue to get periods!!! So You're not out until AF shows!

I think I'm seriously way too excited about when I get to tell the hubby that we're having our mini me!
I love being able to come on here and talk to complete strangers. I have yet to find someone who has or is going through something similar as me. But It's nice to have other women to talk to. Plus now that things seem to finally be on their way I and I should be getting regular cycles I will be able to have actually cycle day buddies and all that fun stuff...
I'll make sure to keep everything crossed for you and send you as much :dust: as I can!!

Where are you from??

I was living in a larger town last year, but that didn't work out well, so I moved back.
I'm from a small town in Manitoba.

Oh We're neighbours!
I'm in Ontario. I'm in a City by Toronto. But one day I want to move to Toronto or Victoria. I love the big cities

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->