help i need answers...i can't be the only one

tara515

Reaction score
my husband an i have been trying for almost 5 months...no biggie except he is going to be 49 this year and i just turned 38...time not exactly a friend to us in the conception game....anyway...i do have other children that were concieved on ONE cycle...last being 2 years ago, so the is very odd to even my obgyn that i am not pg yet..i don't feel bad for myself..if it isn't meant to happen then i guess we will have one less child in our home then we imagined but that being said...something strange is happining to me as i type...this is going to be a little tmi so im sorry in advance...last night before going to bed i felt a little crampy, and when i went pee i looked at the tissue and thought it looked a little pink...maybe , maybe not...but i said to my husband.."my peroid is coming tomorrow so if you want to fool around tonight will be your last chance for a few days"...so we DTD and this morning i got up to pee and bright pink cm on tissue...wiped twice.. confermation period started again...bummer...decide to give my obgyn a call..talk to the nurse she said will give me a call back after i tell her what is happining...she is confused as well as she was there when i had my son only 2 years ago...while waiting for the call i decide i should probably change my tampon since its been hours and i was pretty crampy.....it was stuck...like the kind of stuck that only happens when you are dry as a bone...and i was..with just a tiny streak of pink cm....and all day i have been checking and sometimes i will see pink;...others nothing....sometimes i wipe and one little dot will be on the tissue....i took a wondfo test...4 of them...and i saw the faintest little bfp on 2 of them.. the first one was BFN, and then i just took one and that was a bfn...with two faint + in between...still not gotten a full blown period..still spotting..what could this be...oh im 12dpo if this helps

Do you know where you are in your cycle?

My bet is that it's implantation bleeding which would mean that the 2 positives were evap lines. If it's implantation bleeding then you have to wait about 10 days for an early result home pregnancy test to show a result. 14 days will definitely get you a positive.

thank you for replying...my LMP was april 29..and i got a positive opk on may 9th and may 10...it was negative by bedime on the 10th...so today is May 22..i believe that i am 12 dpo based on the opk and about 3 days away from when i thought my period should start...i use the fertility friend app...and this is what its telling me...I did take another wondfo test tonight and got a faint faint faint line...but ive been peeing on these things for months and never see anything...thats a lie i always thing i see something....but this time my husband saw something as well...i had a chemical pregnancy the same month i got pregnant with my son..i am sort of afraid its happining to me again..uggg

:hugs: While fear is uncomfortable emotions, it's also a useful emotion. It shows that you care about your body and your family.

Concieving a child is a very time consuming and worrying time of our life. My fingers are crossed that a good outcome comes of this.

The pink when wiping could be just a bit of loose lining jiggling down from sex.

I think this could be implantation bleeding. I hope your line is noticeably darker in a day or two. Good luck!!

so the bleeding has all but gone, and i took another test at 7:00 am..there were 2 noticable lines....i can't call this a bfp though because while watching the urine cross over...i saw the control line..but didn't see another line till i went back to look at it a few minutes later...when i first did it I thought it was a bfn...but if you saw it now it would appear to be bfp...and this is darker then yesterday..no need to hold it in different lights...but not dark enough to feel like it really is a bfp...sigh

You usually need about 3 or 4 days after implantation to get a bfp. As long as the second line comes up in 10 minutes or less its a bfp!

it was up in less then 10...but why would i be bleeding?

thinking back to a few days before the bleeding i had a cramp..like a stitch in my side so bad i had to stop walking...lost my breath even....my husband and i took a trip to vegas and we were at the Aria..and i remember having to stop and telling my husband i need to not walk for a few minutes cuz i was in pain...we sat for a few minutes went on our way..while i felt the stitch in my side on and off ....could that have been implantation...that would have been about 4 days ago...today i am 13dpo so that day i would have been10dpo...but im not sure why i would bleed now...well not bleed but spot

Hormone shift maybe, to much body movement, it was loose in the first place and fell down. Unfortunately concieving isn't like basic mathematics where 1 + 1 = child, it's so much more complicated. To add more confusion what might be a sign for being a problem for one pregnancy may just be the norm in another.

Yes that could have been implantation pain. Implantation is a process that takes many days. The embryo is burrowing into your uterine lining so it can stick nice and tight. Many women spot while this happens. It sounds to me like you are pregnant!! If you read the instructions on your test it will give you the time limit for the second line appearing. There is no test that requires a second line right away, that won't happen until a week or two further along when your hormone levels are higher.

Also, many women bleed some when their period is due even if pregnant. It's due to your hormone cycle. You could go get a blood test to be sure of pregnancy.

i will keep you posted...i had a chemical pregnancy and i think im refusing to belive i am pregnant until i get a dark bfp...what happened last time was bfn to bfp bfn bfp...todays bfp was a bit darker..until i get that dark line though i won't believe that im pregnant...i feel no excitment yet because i am in disbelief until i see a dark line...i would like to see if i could post an image of what my line looks like..ill try in a second

Sounds like the implantation bleeding just took a few days to make its way down and DTD helped it out! Fingers crossed for you!

https://[URL=https://s65.photobucket.com/user/taradefab/media/baby5maybe.jpg.html]https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/taradefab/baby5maybe.jpg[/URL]

that took me a while to figure out how to do it....but i think you can see the lines..even without holding them up to a lamp ,or candle, or taking it outside...twisting it turning it...i see them...but i ALWAYS can see them...so i don't know what to think

Hi Tara,
I do see those lines! If you are doubting it I would suggest that you go buy a digital test that will say pregnant or not pregnant. Heads up though that sometimes the digital tests aren't quite as sensitive as the strip tests. You could also post your pic in the pregnancy test section and ask people if they see it too :)

Attachments

• tara.jpg
    tara.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
My husband bought me a blue dye equate test...another faint but not squinted bfp...I am 15 dpo so I was thinking line should be dark. I could not take seeing another faint line so bought a digital...again a cheapie..but said pregnant. .so we now wait. I'm scared of another chemical. .i just need to relax and wait it out..thanks for listening. .i can't say anything IRL yet to anyone
So thanks for the concern

congratulations Tara!! That is wonderful news. I'm sure you will feel much more secure in a couple days when AF doesn't show :)

oh, and many people have faint lines at 15 dpo or even aren't getting a positive yet. Great sign that the digi said pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->