Help? IB or period? Chances of me being pregnant?

PresleyW

Reaction score
Ok, well. We are TTC and we DTD on the 18th, 19th and 20th of April. I was scheduled to O on the 19/20th of April. I almost immediately started feeling all kinds of symptoms including nausea, dizziness, fatigue, crankiness, crying for no reason, constant headaches, light cramps, much more noticeable CM. On 9DPO I had a really snotty looking CM(sorry,tmi?) and sore BBs and on 10DPO I had thought I had started my period. It felt like I had started and it was 4 days before I was supposed to start. I bled for fairly heavy for 2 days (it normally last about 5 days) and on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th(today) day it just became a very light brown discharge. I still have all the symptoms as listed before. I've taken a handful of HPTs and they've all come back negative. So I guess my question is, is all hope lost or is there still a chance that I could still be pregnant? Was it IB that I experienced or was it just a jacked up period? Has this happened to anyone else?

Sounds like a period to me, sorry x x

I agree with the PP. :( sorry....stupid witch.

IB is light and rarely ever resembles a period. Also if it was implantation....you would have had a positive by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->