help, if possible?

XsarahGrace

OH, and Boo
Reaction score
i want to know a few things,

did any experience morning sickness feelings all the time?

is it normal to be scared of people touching your belly at early stages?

is it normal to crave food whilst pregnant? and smell alot more things?

Thanks i was getting worried,
my boyfriend told me i was over reacting but when he touches my belly constantly i go all edgy thanks for your help
xx

yes to them all im 28 week and still have days when i have that sick feeling and the cravings with the heightened sence of smell (i love the smell of lemon fairy atm lol)
as for touching your bump/belly i still dont really like it justmake it clear that u dont want people touching (or if need be lie and say the baby is not moving just now even if he/she is so no one will want to touch/feel/prod, thats what i do sometimes :))

ha, i live near the seafront, and all i can smell when i walk anywhere is candlyfloss and donuts, and i am not even that near to them makes me want them though.

Just out of currousity can you eat to little when your pregnant?

xx

Yes you can definitely eat too little as your baby needs the nutrients from the food you eat. Plus, you generally feel more tired when pregnant so you need plenty of good food to keep energy levels up.

i did with Jayden but i'm not so bad this time around. i flet eating little but often helped me.

it only gets worse, thats your baby in there and you want to protect them from the world! :cloud9:
:cloud9:

definitly!! ... the joys of pregnancy :rofl:

xx

I'm asking loads of questions sorry,
but what can't you eat,
i am so scared of eatting soomething and not being allowed to :|
and what can't you drink?
does it cause loads of spots being pregnant?
x

i have never been sick in the morning, only once mid afternoon but usually was around 10pm
i think so, its just us being protective. i dont mind my oh having his arm round me but i can be quite flinchy sometimes.
yes it is. im addicted to rolls and sausage just now, not good for the weight! tastes fab though. lol.
hope that helps
xxx

dont worry i asked loads of questions too.
if you go into the forums and click on the pregnancy club one theres a thread in there that tells you what you cant eat and things.
xxx

Yes, Yes and Yes!
I had sickness all the way through from day 1 to when I was in labour and the day after he was born. But I had severe hyperemesis not just morning sickness.
I hated people seeing or touching my belly when I first found out I was preg, though I got hit in the stomach and I was devastated :( But he was ok luckily.
I smelt things alot more and I was alot more sensitive to what I normally did but I didnt have any cravings because I was so sick.
And I didnt eat much because I was being sick all the time and what I did eat I didnt keep down and I had an 8lb 4oz baby so I dont think it affects the baby but it DEFINATELY affects you.
Its bad enough not eating when your not pregnant you feel down low and energyless, but the baby takes absolutely everything from you it can and if you dont have anything/much then theres none left for you and you just feel really crappy all the time. I did
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"