Help im 3dpo

bubbles22

Reaction score
I'm 3dpo and yesterday I had some cramping which lasted a few hours. Today I've had a few light cramps on and off also I have had really watery cm which I haven't had like this b4. I wake up feeling a bit nauseated but after I have eaten it goes. Im hungry most of the day, I'm feeling more tired. I don't no what's going on as I thought it's too early for implantation cramps a pregnancy symptoms. Anyone else had this and got bfp?

You know you for sure ovulated 3 days ago? Wondering if could be O cramping...

It is possible that it is IC too, but 3DPO seems early. Keep up updated!

3dpo is too early to have any symptoms. Implantation occurs between 6-12 days after. Maybe you O'd earlier than you thought?

I thought it would be too early for implantation but the cramps ive been having aren't to one side so not only cramping. Oh I forgot another symptom is i need to pee more. I mean normally I can got like 3 times from the time i wake up to like 7ish but I think i done that just this morning. I think i had a few cramps last week too so I dunno whether that could of been ovulation then

Honestly I had all of this with my last cycle. Cramping to one side from 3dpo to 7dpo some nausea bloated and twinges and my af showed up 2 days early. I really think that when we are in the 2ww we pay way more attention than we should. I was obsessing so much this past time and I finally had to say enough. Thats not how I want my pregnancy to go. Good luck! Hopefully this will be your month.

Thank you. Yeh i guess I think it's cos I want it to happen that I am picking up on things more. But im hoping that it all could be a sign. Well my cm has dried up some what now. I do not no ive never had cm like it after o.

Yeah, I had strong low central cramps on 3dpo, as well as sharp pain down in my vag (cervix??) then I had a huge temp dip on 4dpo, and my temp is back up again today at 5dpo and I have a cracking headache instead.
I don't obsess over symptoms much, but I do enjoy spotting them and daydreaming! Haha. So I do speculate to myself if that was implantation.... Even though it is early!?? We shall see.

I don't intend to test early, cos I'll find out one way or another soon enough. AF is due on the 6th. :)

I'm having them again today. Cm not quite so bad. But still got all the other symptoms. Af is due on 5th Nov. So got a while to wait. Im not good at waiting.

Any1 else had cramps this early on? Ive had a few again this evening. My boobs look bigger whether it's just me i dont no. Cm is quite watery still (sorry tmi) my underwear is getting damp. I don't normally have it like this. Boobs still slightly sore, still needing to pee more, oh I have this horrible empty feeling which never really seems to go and I feel sick when I have it too. Some help has any1 had these and a bfp.

Honestly bubbles, yes people have had those symptoms and been pregnant, and also many people have had those symptoms and NOT been pregnant! The symptoms are caused by increased progesterone, which happens in early pregnancy as well as before AF. After implantation is when the true pregnancy hormones can begin to potentially kick in, but typically that isn't until more like 6-12 DPO.

I'm 5dpo and having similar things happening, mild cramping, sore nipples,creamy and watery cm. FX we both get our BFP's :)

Hi i hope so too. Im still getting these cramps have been since 2dpo.they feel like af type cramps. Im now 5dpo and still getting them, the tiredness well at the moment I could quite happily fall asleep lol. Cm is now still quite watery but starting to turn a creamy colour. And still needing a pee more. I hope this is all good signs.
Meg- keep me updated �� fx for both of us x

6dpo- cramping, feeling tired, sore boobs, creamy stretchy cm, still needing pee more frequently. Only 5 more days till after is due.

I am def needing to pee more! My 1yo sleeps next to me in bed and I never get up to pee during the night coz it disturbs him but the past few nights my bladder has been bursting and I've had to get up, believe me I don't want to coz then he wakes and sometimes doesn't go back to sleep for over an hr! Also blobs of creamy cm every day. I am only 7dpo but if my IC's arrive in the post today I'm going to test haha..... I can't help myself!

HI there. I have had low pressure and cramps on and off since 3dpo too. I am 10 dpo today and haven't tested yet. I am actually sitting here feeling the pressure right now lol. Please keep the thread posted one way or another.

8dpo and yesterday I was crampy, exhausted, moody, and peeing lots too. But I also had a shocking diet all day due to birthday party, and probably drank far too many coffees with everyone coming over and having a cuppa every hour or so! Haha.

Today I've been feeling good, a bit bloated and I'm feeling tired now it's afternoon, but otherwise nothing much.

My temp did do a significant jump this morning though, which if it's sustained in coming days it will be a triphasic chart which is a good sign!!

I also got notification that my ICs are on their way, so they should arrive tomorrow and I just know I won't be able to resist doing one as soon as they arrive, but I expect that'll be bfn so I'll do another test on wed morning at 10dpo with FMU, and hoooopefully if it's a bfn it'll keep me happy to wait until AF arrives.

My IC's arrived and I took one haha, BFN of course but still disappointing! I might only be 6dpo, I don't know (cycles are messed up from breastfeeding). With my son I had IB on 6dpo so I'm also disappointed I've not had that yet :( soooooo impatient!

Hi now 7dpo I took a test this morning and Bfn. Could of been to early but my cm has near enough gone now :(. Im still needing to pee like once or twice every hour. Im really tired and cramping nd boobs rnt really too sore. I think I'm out this month. I hope all you get your bfp fx for you :). Keep thread informed :) x

Bubbles, how on earth can you count yourself as out at 7dpo??? Does the egg not even implant till like 9-10 DPO? And then the hormones take another 3-6 days after then to be high enough for a test to pick up.... You aren't out till AF arrives.

Agreed, I am testing too at 7dpo, 8dpo etc and bfn, but it is waaayyy too early! I haven't had any cm today either. We just have to try and wait a bit longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->