Help im 3dpo

U no but I think it's cos I have had a Bfn it just feels as tho im out. I'm no 9dpo I have got the cramps back again didn't have them yesterday. Needing to pee a lot like 20 mins in between. My boobs only hurt a little. My cp is high, soft n not open but not fully closed. Whether it closes fully I dunno as i have had 2 children. Cm is dry now but I have had the odd so sorry tmi snot like cm. So sorry again tmi. I am now having lower backache. My af is due saturday so we will see. Thank you to all comments :)

Keep us updated :)
I think I got my o date wrong and if I was pregnant would have had IB or bfp by now, so I'm counting myself out and waiting for AF :)

I'm having similar symptoms and I'm only 1DPO (and actually they started yesterday!) So in my case I know it can't possibly be pregnancy symptoms. So in your case it might not be either, hopefully you are preg of course but try not to get your hopes up based off of these symptoms x

Just took a test and Bfn :( i feel as though there is something different this month but on the other hand I do feel out cos I have only 2 days to wait till af. This tired is getting to me I could just lay down and fall asleep right now.
Meg- keep us updated. U still have a chance it could just take longer to show up on pg test. ��

Well after is due tomorrow. I have had little cm and cp is medium, medium, medium. I am still needing to pee more. I'm feeling really tired too. Boobs aren't too sore, having a few cramps. It's strange cos I still feel as if there is something different this this month.

Well after is due tomorrow. I have had little cm and cp is medium, medium, medium. I am still needing to pee more. I'm feeling really tired too. Boobs aren't too sore, having a few cramps. It's strange cos I still feel as if there is something different this this month.

Have you tested today? Since you are due tomorrow maybe you would see something now

If your LP is only 11 days then days til AF is pointless in your case, you need to go by dpo - even at 10/11dpo depending on what test you're using is too early for bfp. I got bfp at 10dpo the last two times but only on a FRER - ICs took another three days after that to show anything.

It is however possible to have very early pregnancy symptoms - there's other hormones which start to affect you well before hcg is anywhere near high enough to cause symptoms. Some people are also VERY sensitive to hormone changes.

I knew at 4dpo with this one and strongly suspected at the same with my MC - I had symptoms which I hadn't any other cycle, only with pregnancy, and not my usual post-O stuff.

Is it normal to have this really empty feeling in your stomach which is sort of nauseating but im not really hungry? Also having leg cramps today.

Well I had a bfn at 9dpo, but a lovely triphasic looking chart. My symptoms have been headaches (don't normally get) and extra tired to the point of napping (I don't normally)

Today is 12 DPO and as I tested I swore it was bfn as I saw the control line soak up all the dye, so I left it to make a cuppa, came back at 5 mins to this:
image.jpg

AF is due in two days, I'll test again in the morning and see how it looks...... !!!!!

Well I had a bfn at 9dpo, but a lovely triphasic looking chart. My symptoms have been headaches (don't normally get) and extra tired to the point of napping (I don't normally)

Today is 12 DPO and as I tested I swore it was bfn as I saw the control line soak up all the dye, so I left it to make a cuppa, came back at 5 mins to this:
View attachment 973421

AF is due in two days, I'll test again in the morning and see how it looks...... !!!!!

That looks sooooooo ++++++ to me! Get a digi!

I got bfp at 10dpo the last two times but only on a FRER - ICs took another three days after that to show anything.

I'm glad you shared this because I've always wondered if there's really any point shelling out for a FRER... If I see any ladies get a BFP with one, I'm going to ask them to keep testing with ICs like you did just to see how many extra days it takes for them to show up! Interesting.

The FRER was clear as day and not FMU either, both times. I reckon it probably would have shown a day before if I'd tested :) the ICs (different brands) were stark white and even at 13dpo the line was a squinter! Not even as dark as the test posted above ^^ :)

Congrats.

It depends on the brand of ICs though too! Mine are sensitive

All of mine were supposed to be 10miu (four different brands, I had one I trusted before but couldn't find any so just bought loads of different ones to try) :) they'd never seen 10miu in their life :haha:

Flying duster- I can definitely see a second line 😊. Let us no after u have done one tomorrow.
I hope to get my ic tomorrow so will be doing one tomorrow too. I so hope I get my bfp it would be the best present for xmas 😊 x

Hi af due today not took test yet as post man not been yet hopefully within next hour. Im starting to feel more nauseous today. And my cp is high, medium and closed. Boobs are feeling a little more sore this morning. Will let u no the out come of the test x

Well i just took a test and it was negative and 12dpo and af is due today. I dunno where all these symptoms are coming from if im not pregnant. I just thought it would be a bfp I was and still am feeling.strange this month

Well fingers crossed AF doesn't show!! You have a fairly short LP so it could have only implanted a day or so ago and still have a bfp coming!!

Oh I hope so. But my syptoms seem to be fading im still really excused and feeling nauseous, and backache, pee frequently but my cm has dried up and cp is medium and feels like it not so tightly closed any more.
Baby duty to all ❤

I'm just commenting here to share my experience with the ic's and FRER's. Ic's were bfns with dd2 at 6-7dpo which I knew was ok but I still wanted an frer so I got one and tested 8dpo and it was a bfp . Ic's didn't pick it up until 10-11dpo . So I won't be using them this time !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->