Help! Im going crazyyy!

KatePJ5

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm new to this, literally only just signed up but I am going completely crazy reading posts from others which are similar to my current situation. This is gonna be a long one, brace yourselves! (I'm 21yrs old btw).

I came off the pill a few months ago, say about 4 months ago (I usually have 3 months being on the pill & then come off it so my body can regulate itself with periods & then go back on it for a further 3 months & so on - otherwise my periods become irregular & it messes my little head up)

So my early on this year me & my boyfriend (of 2 years) BD'd on 3 separate occasions - all 3 of which, nothing came of them - to my disappointment, but quite recently we BD'd again, only this time I'm sure something has came of it.

My cycle is 33 days long but I'm not completely in tune with my body so I'm not sure where in my cycle it is that I ovulate.

After countless research, website after forum after website & so on, it seems likely that I ovulated between the 26th May - 30th May, the 28th being my estimate of high fertility. Now as I say, I'm not completely sure but I'm gonna go off the 28th as my O day. The 28th was the day also that we BD'd. Also, I would like to point out that I don't chart my temp & I haven't use an OPK in a while. I'm also due on my period on the 11th June.

So this is my madness so far:

O - nothing
1dpo - ewcm
2dpo - more ewcm, nausea, diarrhoea (sorry tmi), pinching/pulling/mild cramping, temp is very warm to hot (this is unusual for me), gassy!
3dpo - watery cm, painful lower back pain - very prominent (hot water bottle to the rescue!), CP was very high (almost couldnt reach it) wet soft & open, dull cramps on & off, gassy!
4dpo - watery cm, mild cramps, pulling in lower abdomen/womb area when I stretched AM, CP was low-medium height wet soft & feels open, temp was dimming down, gassy!
5dpo - watery cm, casual mood, early morning back pain (1:37am), CP was high again - couldnt really reach it, nausea, mild cramps, gassy, banging headache - migraine like (unusual for me), sloppy stools (sorry tmi), tired - wanted to sleep but found it difficult when I went for an evening nap at 5:30pm, runny/stuffy nose (feel like a cold coming on), was intimate this day too but bf didnt ej in me
6dpo - sticky cm, bad mood, early morning crying after slight tiff with bf (3:30am), gassy, nausea, tired, wanted sex all day! snotty/stuffy/runny nose with mild sneezing, weird dreams - afternoon nap 3:30 til 6:30, stools arent fully hard yet & stomach cramps to accompany this, insomnia real bad even though I was still fatigued! Intimate again but didnt ej in me.
7dpo - dry cm, not many symptoms as previous days - extreme fatigue even after nap woke up still tired, breaking out in spots, few stomach pains, dry mouth & throat, stuffy nose with sneezing all day, little bouts of nausea throughout day, body aching like mad.
8dpo - watery cm, high body heat, post midnight cough, sneezing throughout day, stuffy nose, cramps stopped completely, (definitely feel like I have a cold), EXTREMELY tired all day, gassy!

Thats all I have upto now & I'm wondering if anyone has had the same & had a BFP or whether I can be expecting AF soon (hope the witch doesnt come). I have a 3 year old daughter & didn't know I was pregnant with her until I'd missed my period so I didnt look out for any signs or anything.

Also, I have had NO implantation bleeding to accompany any of the cramps I've had (what I assumed would be implantation) but cramps so early before AF due is really unusual for me, I usually only get cramps the day she arrives, or rarely a day before. Ive done 2 tests during these dpo which I knew would be too early if I were pregnant, both were BFN but I'm a tad obsessed with poas haha! Boyfriend seems to think so anyway!! Also I don't have sore bbs & that worries me because thats usually a main sign of pregnancy - having said that, I didnt get sore bbs with my daughter until about 8weeks. My nips are a bit more sensitive which is odd (theyre usually next to numb lol)

Anyway! Sorry about the essay! Any input would be greatly appreciated ladies! I am confused to death! :wacko:

Also, my womb area & bbs feel full, not to mention I've had a lot of bloating & peeing more often despite my fluid intake!

You have an awful lot of symptoms girl ! holy ! It does sound like you have a cold or flu though, which would explain a lot of those symptoms(which also is a sign of pregnancy by the way lol) our bodies are so cruel !! Everything sounds promising though !! POAS timing may not have been too early for some people, but mostly yes...i would try and wait closer to the 11th to try again, but thats just me ! i try and hold off...

keep me posted !! :)

im about 5-7 dpo...vomited 1dpo (i think, im not sure when i O'd)...either way still too early for morning sickness but its unusual for me...unless i had AF last month and was pregnant already(highly doubtful tho lol)...i havent POAS ...yesterday and today i had two bouts of SERIOUS cramping on the left side...had to lay down they were so bad !! lasted about 30 mins each time...with a little tug here and there in between the two 30 min episodes...VERY STRANGE !! I dont really have any other symptoms tho...bbs not sore, or full... im due for af on the 14th(9 more days ! d'oh!) i feel like my temp is elevated but i dont have a thermometer handy so i have no idea..ive never temped. Argh! the ttw is awful....

Aye Bundles02! My post is a helluva lot to take in but with it being my first time on here I had to squeeze in every last detail haha! I have no idea what I'm doing, 'post reply', 'quick reply' I don't know what the difference is so QR it is! Hahaha (struggling to work it haha).

Anyway!! Now in regards to you saying the cold would explain my symptoms does that mean I have the symptoms because of the cold or the cold due to possible pregnancy? Haha! I always get myself so excited about it to be greeted with AF or a BFN :( so this time I'm keeping myself completely relaxed with no stress & trying not to get my hopes up too much but fingers crossed this is a good month!

Was thinking of testing again a day before AF due but dont wanna see another BFN so will probably test on the day lol, if still BFN I'll give it a few days before testing again! But I shall definitely keep you posted!

In regards to you, as nasty as it sounds, the vomiting sounds quite promising although could it have been anything you ate or a stomach bug? In your case with you mentioning being pregnant through last months AF I would poas just to be sure! (I usually get the strips, pack of 3 for £1). My cramping was also on my left side so that too sounds promising! Felt as if AF was on her way but very early for it to be that & it sounds the same with you! Could be implantation (if you poas & get a neg for last month that is!). Same with me regarding the temp, I feel hotter than usual - even before this cold started - but don't have a thermometer & haven't been tracking my temp so I doubt either of us could go off that, unfortunately :(

No other symptoms for you? You'll have to keep me updated also! But I'm hoping this is a good month, our bodies are really cruel yes I agree! Why can't we just get a text or email saying 'you have ovulated/concieved' etc. God damn! The two week wait is just torture!!

I would relax and wait till AF is due to test. That's the best advice I can give, some people are pregnant with no symptoms, some people are pregnant with every symptom and vice versa, either way only time will tell. Googling etc won't give you any answers, it will likely just stress you out more.

Yeah you're right, I guess its just my method of hope lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->