help! im going nutz here!!

lovemykitties

Reaction score
hi all
im new to all this so I will excuse myself now for all the TMI and not knowing all the terms yet.. neway here goes..

I supposedly ovulated on the 10/11/16 and hubby and I did the deed on the 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th... on the 15th I had quiet bad cramps through out the day and then all had stopped that evening, I assume it was to early of implemantation, I have had a little back ache but shapish pains in my lower back,.on the 16th all I could smell was sunblock all day ( I didn't have any on) ... iv only had like 2 small burst of nausea and 1 tingly nipple on and off since I Od.. on the 17th and 18th which is at 7/8dpo I had mild cramps on nd off.. I have been bone dry since I ovulated until this morning when I got up and a big gush of white creamy cm came out, but after I wiped till now, I am dry again.. I did a hpt this morning and got a BFN... aunt flo isn't due for another 5 days...any1 with any idea ?:wacko:

Could go either way really. 7-8 dpo is still pretty early to test. ( even though a lot of us do it, lol) The problem with symptom spotting is that early pregnancy ones mimic pms. Totally sucks! I know it's not much help. Hopefully you get a BFP soon! Come back and update!

Thank you for the response.. Argh its just annoying having to wait... Im 4 days before aunt flow now but il just wait nd see if she comes.not going to stress to much

Lovemykitties - i am also from sa (but living in europe now). Expecting my af in 2 days. Also symptom spotting like you and driving myself crazy. In the end unfortunately pms symptoms are EXACTLY like early pregnancy so there is no real way to just know. Since ttc i am more aware of all my pms symptoms- every month hoping its preg symptoms. Too bad we need to wait until af is late before really knowing... but if it helps- u are not alone on the crazy train:hugs:

Sounds good. It's still a bit early 11/12 dpo is the best time to test to get a clear bfp.
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->