!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!! I'm new to this but I'm confused

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by juileeann, Jun 6, 2014.

1. juileeann

juileeann New Member

I have a gut feeling I am pregnant. I had nexplanon remove February 2014 had 2 obvious af, but last month (may) on the 21st I though af was here yet again :( but it was very abnormal it was only steady half the day then was very very light (almost not even there) for 2 days ending on the night of the 23rd then on the 2nd of June I spotted a very tiNY bit after walking all day. Took a pregnancy test around 1:04 am June 6th (today) came up negative :( please help is understand we r really hoping we r pregnant. Hubby is just so excited. Thank you in advance.

P.S. my other symptoms r sense of smell is higher (started 4-5 days ago), food taste different/cravings(started week ago) , mood swings(about a week ago), nausea on occasion in mornings(about a week ago)

2. Button#

Button# Well-Known Member

I'm afraid the only way to know if your pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. I would wait until the morning next time.

It could be hormone changes after coming off BC. I had a load of symptoms when my LO cut some feeds as my hormones regulated.

If you have enough HCG in your system to cause symptoms it would generally show on a test.