Help I'm not sure what to do!

Kenziem1994

Reaction score
So the week of May 20th I missed my pills because i forgot to buy more, my fiancé and I had sex with no protection AT ALL. The week after I started a new pack of my pills. I took my last pill on Monday June 16 and didn't didn't have any pms symptoms at all. On June 20th a got light spotting that was brow in colour but very light, I could use one liner a day. It went on until the start of today (June 24th). I have really bad back pain and after I eat anything I feel sick (have yet to throw up) I am also exhausted which started a few days ago, as well as peeing a lot and feeling very thirsty all the time and having diarrhea at least once a day . I'm not sure what to do please help! I have yet to take a test because I am to scared to know.

All that you really can do is take a test. None of us can tell you if you're pregnant or not. I'm sorry, but a HPT is the only way that you're going to find out.

It's entirely possible but then it could be a bug our just the stress, as kiki said a text us the only way to know

did you test?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->