Help I'm on the pill! 10dpo. Grey or pink? Opinions much appreciated x

See a combi pill like microgynon you've got a good 24 hours leeway if you say miss one or take it later than normal, cerazette on the other hand is a mini pill and has only a 6 hour window.....so if ur anything like me and have forgotten one or two or took any late, especially around the few days after your period you very well could of triggered ovulation to happen, in which case it could very well be lines on those tests due to bfp! However if took 100% religiously its a fairly safe bet....unless you've had any tummy bugs xxx

Looks pinkish!
Hope you get the results you're after.

Im seeing a grey line, I agree with others about pill just throwing things off.

Can i ask is that the one step test ? If they are my tap water is expecting as well lol just be careful they are terrible for false bfp but good luck xx

Can i ask is that the one step test ? If they are my tap water is expecting as well lol just be careful they are terrible for false bfp but good luck xx

Agree with this, 100%! I've had awful evaps with them.. Gl! :D x

Stranger things have happened! I know plenty of women who got pregnant on the pill. Hope the result is what you want :)

I can see it on the first test. My daughter is a result of a low hormone pill. I never thought I could be pregnant because I was on it but I definitely was.

I have been taking it religiously at 11pm on the dot when my alarm goes off to give my son his heart meds. Abs and nope, no tummy bugs. I don't think IBS throws the pill off does it? I have loose stools 80% of the time... Sorry for the tmi, I'm not sure what's relevant when it comes to the mini pill as I'm new to it after taking combined pill with no issues for ten years previous to having my kids.

They're made by the people who make the One Step tests I believe. But they're called ProMatris. I too have had pregnant water in the past lol. But these tests are all I have until next week so they'll have to do until then.

I'll upload the progression, if there is any, I'm not even sure. I know there are lines on all of them. Although they are squinters. I've tweaked them to death! But I'm not sure if they're just these stupid tests giving fake lines. 12 dpo is today's, period due on Tuesday 23rd. All taken in the time limit.

Once again thank you so much for all of your replies x

** edit to say these aren't the tweaked versions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 123
There should be more of a visible line by now... Id say not pregnant! Hope you get the answer you want soon!

Could well be right about the line should be more visible by now. But I was having squinters weeks into my twin pregnancy so I'm not so sure. Either way, I'll know for sure soon enough. Here's today's fmu - what would be 13dpo x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 80
How confusing! I hope you get the answers you want very soon, I'm not a fan of those tests! I do see something though.. Gl :) x

I have been taking it religiously at 11pm on the dot when my alarm goes off to give my son his heart meds. Abs and nope, no tummy bugs. I don't think IBS throws the pill off does it? I have loose stools 80% of the time... Sorry for the tmi, I'm not sure what's relevant when it comes to the mini pill as I'm new to it after taking combined pill with no issues for ten years previous to having my kids.

They're made by the people who make the One Step tests I believe. But they're called ProMatris. I too have had pregnant water in the past lol. But these tests are all I have until next week so they'll have to do until then.

I'll upload the progression, if there is any, I'm not even sure. I know there are lines on all of them. Although they are squinters. I've tweaked them to death! But I'm not sure if they're just these stupid tests giving fake lines. 12 dpo is today's, period due on Tuesday 23rd. All taken in the time limit.

Once again thank you so much for all of your replies x

** edit to say these aren't the tweaked versions.

Ibs can throw your pill off expecially if you pooing alot.
Just like a tummy bug would

Hello! Sorry for being quiet. Been continuing with the eBay cheapies several times a day (yes I'm a fruit loop lol) and what 'lines' I was getting are now not appearing at all. Period still hasn't shown up but my date of 23rd was the 'average' 26 day cycle length according to my tracker but last month it was 28 so I'm thinking it will show up in yet next day or two. First response and clearblue conception indicators arrive in the morning but I'm not going to use them unless I'm a week late - which is highly unlikely to happen as I feel pretty periody. I'll update as soon as I know one way or the other.

Thanks for checking in on me x

AF showed up today on day 28. I think I ought to speak to my doctor about IBS possibly interfering with the pill!

Thanks to you all once again for your comments x

hope it all turned out like you wanted....maybe try the ring..thats what Im on and I love it...periods are easy..flow is low...no remembering cept 2 times a month..once to take it out and once to put it back in....good luck!

I'm just curious as to why you are getting periods on Cerazette. I take Cerazette and have done for some time and I have never had a period on it.

Do you have a period every month (you do know that you don't take a break with cerazette??).

I think I read that some women can have a period on it so maybe you are just one of them but I just thought I'd mention it.

I'm just curious as to why you are getting periods on Cerazette. I take Cerazette and have done for some time and I have never had a period on it.

Do you have a period every month (you do know that you don't take a break with cerazette??).

I think I read that some women can have a period on it so maybe you are just one of them but I just thought I'd mention it.

Yep! Sadly it looks like I am one of the unfortunate few who still have periods while taking it. And yes I know there are no breaks. The depo injection made me bleed non stop for six months (which is all the time I could handle on it!) and that's meant to stop them too. Soooo I kind of expected them to carry on.

Phew!!! I thought you'd been taking breaks. Poor you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->