HELP!!! I'm scratching my head here... ?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Okay long story short.... I started miscarry September 15 bleeding stopped September 17. September 16 had my first beta done and was 21.3, thenmonday two days later beta was 7 and doctor said I had lost the baby, was early probably 4-5 weeks. Now the 16 I took a Frer, was very faint, then after second beta took a Frer September 20 and was totally negative and I was okay with it now that knew a 100%.

Well yesterday I take a Frer for the hell of it, just because I felt weird again, seemed like a shadow line there but I brushed it off to bfn...

Me and hubby have only bedded September 23. So today i have been feeling overly nauseous and I was for sure I was about to ovulate, but now i have very faint but more visible Frer with Smu???

How is it even possible when we had sex 4 days ago?? And I know my levels were down from previous pregnancy??

Again I'm baffled and scratching my head:shrug:
Anyone know what's going on?

Anyone that could please shed some light on this? I'm going crazy here....

It could be the progesterone still in your system, or leftovers from the HCG. I would wait a couple more weeks, and then if the symptoms don't subside go see your doctor.

Thank you:hugs: But isn't it weird that my test the 20 Sept was negative and today a faint but more visible line than yesterday pops up?

Must have been something weird with the Frer yesterday possibly an evap because totally negative today:winkwink:

Quick question though? For about 3 days now I'm experiencing very bad lower back pain and in tailbone area and it radiates all the way down to my toes?? Could this be from ovulation or could it be body prepping for new pregnancy? I know it's a stupid question but had to ask:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->