Help! I'm so confused :(

Mommalove2

Reaction score
Okay guys, I'm new to this board and have a few questions. I have 2 children but my youngest is 7 so it's been a while.

My last period started on 12/31/2016 and lasted 4-5 days. I have a regular 28 day cycle so according to my chart I ovulated on January 14th. I had intercourse the 12th and the 16th both. Then on the 20th 6dpo I began spotting. That night it was dark brown red and not a lot at all. I thought it was my period coming 8 days early which has never happened. I've never ever spotted before. Then it turned into pink watery discharge. The pink watery discharge only happened when I wiped and went on for 4 days. Today is the 25th and I think that puts me at 11dpo and the pink is gone and when I stuck my finger up there (tmi) it came out with clear white sticky cm. Kinda feels like my af is coming but it hasn't. Usually it feels like it's coming and then it comes and is medium/heavy for 4-5 days. Also, I couldn't wait and poas this afternoon which obviously wasn't FMU...bfn.

What are my chances of bf? When should I poas again? Anyone ever have light pink spotting 8 days before af and eventually get a bfp? When did you get it?

P.s also having light cramps/dizzy spells since 6dpo light nausea/headaches early on/food tastes weird/gassy bubbly feeling in my tummy

I think your odds are good. I would test with FMU either tomorrow or teh next day. Good luck!

I think your odds are good. I would test with FMU either tomorrow or teh next day. Good luck!

Thank you! I think I will. I'm not going to drink anything tonight before bed and test tomorrow with my fmu :)

Thank you! I think I will. I'm not going to drink anything tonight before bed and test tomorrow with my fmu :)

Oooo sounds like implantation bleeding! Good luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"