Help! (Insert catchy title to draw attention)

Daisies1234

Reaction score
Hello All!
Ttc #2 DS is 13.5 months and still BF, but weaning down to morning and night feedings only. Still no postpartum period. Stopped the mini pill and it's been 41 days since my last pill. I started temping halfway into this "1st cycle", if you will. IF I O'd... I think I O'd the week of Memorial Day, but can't pinpoint for sure. Ewcm on 5/29-5/30. My chart shows what "may" have been an implantation dip 5 days ago and temps have been higher than most previous days. Today my bbt spiked wayyy higher (nearly a whole degree), but now I have some light spotting. Could this be implantation bleeding or the start to my first PP AF? No cramps or normal AF symptoms. I have been pregnancy symptom spotting like crazy...sore gums, sneezy/snotty, right hip pain, some tenderness/pain in bbs, headaches, dizziness. All of those the past week or so. But still BFN daily. Help?!? Not sure if I should post in the TWW or this one. TIA!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 8
It doesn't look like you ov'd to me to be honest but I'm a newbie to charting. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->