Help? Is it possible to still be preg? Or am I out

TTC..HMandTS

Expecting baby #1
Reaction score
Hey ladies I need help I have symptoms of pregnancy and nothing for af !! I was a week late then I got some bleeding for 2 days and it stopped the thing is it started suddenly and then stopped suddenly if it was af I usually get symptoms and its always on time and lasts 6 days!! What is going on with my body ! Anyone have any ideas? I got faint bfp on the day I would have implanted !! And blood tests that week were neg I'm to scared to test again if I am preg I'd be 6 weeks 1 day

Hi - I have heard of IB lasting over a few days but generally bleeding like a flow would mean you are not pregnant.

Same happened to me this month, lots of pregnancy symptoms and late for AF (6DAYS) then WHAM AF and OMG heavy heavy bleeding but only lasted about 36hrs, whereas I am usually 5/6 days too. I am putting my weird period down to only having my copper IUD out beginning of this cycle, wbu? have you recently stopped BCP had IUD or implant removed or started different supplements or vitamins ?

Good Luck, and if you feel you are still pregnant then please test, there are cases of ectopic pregnancy where bleeding is evident or even rare pregnancies that are discovered despite monthly bleeding of some sort xxx

Thanks for ur reply, no I haven't been on any sort of bc for 3 years ! And I have changed anything in my schedule or food or exercise nothing has changed but af being weird this cycle :( might go to doc and ask for scan to check everything out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"