Help!! Is there lines? I see them!!!

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
Both outside time frame however frer line is pink and very obvious not sure on other one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 59
Dont know if you meant to posta frer aswell but onthe ic i can only see the smudge? Xx

The pics are horrible on here but i think i do see something and the frer defo has colour x

Yeh i see it on the frer in the first pic it kinda looks like an indent but on the second i see colour good. Xx

If it was indent could u see it on back tho?? I can see the colour and line as well when i flip it over (ive obviously opened it). Thanks for looking ladies xx

How long after taking it out did you take the pic? Frers always have a pink line after you take it out of the case thats why its best not to remove it to get an accurate result.

That's defo pink babe. Good luck hold it in all night and wack that stick out first thing. I'll be stalking x

How long after taking it out did you take the pic? Frers always have a pink line after you take it out of the case thats why its best not to remove it to get an accurate result.

Do they really? Oh no ive gotten my hopes up i think then. Im sure how long i had put it down and noticed an hour or so later.

It is very pink. I took a cb digi this morning but it said not pregnant i dont have anymore tests til i get to the chemist x

yeah hun, I've been disappointed many times by taking them out of the case and seeing a very noticeable pink line but once the air hits them the line gets darker and darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->