Help, is this also positive? #updated 3rd day of +ve#

Mooshie

Reaction score
The first test I took yesterday afternoon (CD13), the second is from today (CD14).

I had tons of EWCM yesterday so we BD'd last night thinking that was my +ve and I was super crampy earlier this morning so I assumed that was me OV'ing. I took another test today (at the same time as yesterday) but todays test looks darker to me?

I'm confused!!! :wacko:

Attachments

• cd13.jpg
    cd13.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 15
  • CD14.jpg
    CD14.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 12
Thank you for replying bellyfever! I've never had this happen before but i normally use ICs and not these superdrug tests.

FX'd!! x

WTH?! I've just done an OPK expecting it to be negative and got this!!

This is the strongest line so far, but this now the third day of positives!!

I thought I had OV'd yesterday because I had loads of cramping and it was my last day of EWCM. Could this mean I didn't OV yesterday atall and it could be today or tomorrow?

Attachments

• CD15.jpg
    CD15.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 13
I have pcos and sometimes got 4 days of positive opks in a row. I assume my body had to try harder to get the eggy out because pcos ovaries are like glass instead of like a peach.

I temped and got a temp rise on the last day of my positive usually. If your lh has to rise super high then it takes longer to leave your system.

Not trying to worry you with the pcos thing - just telling you that it can sometimes happen. Hopefully you'll have a super ripe eggy released any time now. If your cm is def creamy I'd assume you already ov'd but maybe bd again tomorrow just to be sure.

Hth :flow:

Thanks for your reply K4th! I did another OPK on Sat afternoon really expecting that to be negative and it was another positive! :headbang: Someone else on here has mentioned PCOS can cause false positives for days in a row, but I don't have any symptoms of that. My periods are slightly irregular but i do have one every month, my cycles just vary in length from 21 days to 37 days.

Saturday's OPK was my last one so I didn't buy anymore at the weekend as I think I would have gone mad if i'd got another positive! My CM has definitely all dried up so i'm pretty sure I did OV on Thursday when I was getting the cramping.

I'm wondering if it was a dodgy batch of tests as this has never happened to me before, but it was the first time I tried the Superdrug ones.

Thanks for your reply K4th! I did another OPK on Sat afternoon really expecting that to be negative and it was another positive! :headbang: Someone else on here has mentioned PCOS can cause false positives for days in a row, but I don't have any symptoms of that. My periods are slightly irregular but i do have one every month, my cycles just vary in length from 21 days to 37 days.

Saturday's OPK was my last one so I didn't buy anymore at the weekend as I think I would have gone mad if i'd got another positive! My CM has definitely all dried up so i'm pretty sure I did OV on Thursday when I was getting the cramping.

I'm wondering if it was a dodgy batch of tests as this has never happened to me before, but it was the first time I tried the Superdrug ones.

Urgh - it's so frustrating!!! Irregular cycles really do suck!!

I had to buy opks with a higher lh detection level - think it was 40mlu. If the super drug ones were detecting a lower range of lh & giving you a positive for that - it might explain why yours were positive for so long. I think 20mlu is the lower ones. Most opks measure 30mlu as positive.

They should say on the box.

Hope you get a lovely bfp soon & can bin the stupid opks!!! :flower:

Urgh - it's so frustrating!!! Irregular cycles really do suck!!

I had to buy opks with a higher lh detection level - think it was 40mlu. If the super drug ones were detecting a lower range of lh & giving you a positive for that - it might explain why yours were positive for so long. I think 20mlu is the lower ones. Most opks measure 30mlu as positive.

They should say on the box.

Hope you get a lovely bfp soon & can bin the stupid opks!!! :flower:

This morning was my second positive. Its so frustrating because I don't have any EWCM yet, nor do I feel it coming on :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->