HELP! Is this normal after a miscarriage?

K_Andelyn

Reaction score
On July 1st I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks pregnant. The bleeding and cramping lasted 7 days. I was devestated. The next week the bleeding stopped and I finally felt happy and ready to try again for a baby after my next period. I had unprotected sex with my husband throughout the month not trying to get pregnant again yet. On about July 18 I started getting headaches, really bad nausea, and tired all the time. I thought it was in my head but it has not gone away. I convinced myself I was pregnant again because there was no other explanation for the symptoms. Yesterday I started having terrible cramps and bleeding. I have tissue in my blood like when I had my miscarriage and it has made me so depressed. I cried all yesterday and now I don't know what is wrong with me. The nausea and tiredness has not gone away but now I have cramps and bleeding on top of it. Is this normal? Thanks

hum, could it be an infection? how long ago was the mc?

It could be an infection hun, get yourself back to the doctors :hugs: :hugs: xx

I agree with everyone It could be a infection my OB had told me to abstain from sex for 3 weeks following mine due to the risk of infection

Did you have any tests or ultrasounds done to make sure that you had a complete miscarriage? It could be that you have retained tissue from the miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->