Help! Is this positive or am I imagining things?

MrsD140810

Reaction score
Hey,

My period is late and I’ve had loads of twinges etc. Haven’t felt right all week.

Took a clearblue digital this morning, using first morning urine and it was negative. I also used a cheap test and I’m sure I can see a line? My period was due yesterday so surely clearblue would’ve worked by now?

Am I imagining the line on this test? After 2 miscarriages and a year and a half of secondary infertility, this not knowing is really frustrating.

TIA x

C624B705-A454-4DB2-87FA-CE1C3CC47AF7.jpeg 049D290E-E3EE-4F5B-B411-B30AEA788D8E.jpeg

I see something but its difficult to see if it has colour. The clear blue digital tests are not very sensitive

Looks bfp to me x

My test looked exactly like that at 10dpo but with little more pink colour

Thanks everyone. Took another digital this morning, still negative. Took another cheapie and there’s still a definite line but it’s not noticeably darker. Starting to get upset thinking it might be a chemical pregnancy. Clearblue would surely be positive by now. I’m on day 32 of my cycle. :(

If your period is still late then there’s definitely a chance that the tests may be slow to pick up hcg properly. I think the signs are also less sensitive like 50miu so if your hcg is less than 50miu it won’t pick up yet.

That definitely looks like a bfp to me! CB digis aren't as sensitive and if you maybe ovulated a little later than you think then it maybe wouldn't show yet.

Thanks everyone. Took another digital this morning, still negative. Took another cheapie and there’s still a definite line but it’s not noticeably darker. Starting to get upset thinking it might be a chemical pregnancy. Clearblue would surely be positive by now. I’m on day 32 of my cycle. :(

Just seen this response. Sorry it was still negative. I really hope it's not a chemical :hugs:

Update... it is sadly a chemical. :-( Started cramping and spotting today. After a year and a half of infertility and previous recurrent miscarriages, this really feels devastating. I’ll go back on the clomid next month and be prepared to keep fighting for this baby. I WILL get there one day! Thanks for all the messages x

Sorry to hear that lovey :flower:

I hope the next cycle brings you your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->