Help is this the start of my BFP

mothertoone

DD 7YO DS 4YO TTC#3
Reaction score
I am either 11 or 12 DPO currently on cycle day 24. Cycles vary between 24-26 days over the last 6 months.

Attachments

• IMG_5043.jpg
    IMG_5043.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5042.jpg
    IMG_5042.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 30
Omg mothertoone!!! Yes that looks very pink and promising. Going to get another brand in a case to confirm??

Omg mothertoone!!! Yes that looks very pink and promising. Going to get another brand in a case to confirm??

I've already gone through 2 FRER and a CBD used from 7-10dpo, Didn't test for two days and just took a cheapie tonight before I drank a bottle of wine. Id literally given up all hope this month.

I have 1 CBD weeks indicator but don't want to use that this evening as urine is very diluted now. That test was taken with diluted urine aswell. It is 22.10 here x

That looks really promising! Hope its your BFP!

Thanks for the responses ladies, I am so nervous thinking it may be a false positive(Faulty Test) or a chemical. I've not had anything like this in previous months I've used this batch of test and they have been clear negatives. I have a CBD but don't want to waste it. You think I should test in the morning with FMU CBD Weeks indicator x

I can see it!!!! :) Quick question. Did the hpt touch the opk test? If it did not touch, then I'd trust it! I have heard of cases where the opk touching the hpt caused false positives but I'm not sure why or how. It looks good to me!

xx

I can see it!!!! :) Quick question. Did the hpt touch the opk test? If it did not touch, then I'd trust it! I have heard of cases where the opk touching the hpt caused false positives but I'm not sure why or how. It looks good to me!

xx

Totally had this happen to me!!!

xx

Totally had this happen to me!!!

I don't think they touched until I held them up for a picture. Would just be my luck though x

If the two sticks touch they can turn the HPT false positive... doesn't mean it is false though.

CBD are much less sensitive than IC so you could still be pregnant. Fingers crossed! Can you do another IC?

Thanks for all he replies, this is a false positive. Just done a CP check and spotted. IM out looks like its CD1 :(

AF in full flow! Right in time. Thanks for all the replies! I must promise myself no early testing next month. We are due to fly away for a family holiday in the sun around ovulation so my TTW should fly by. Fingers crossed for everyone x

I'm so sorry. I was hoping you'd have a better outcome. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->