HELP! I've been spotting for 7 days. Is this IB, am I preg??

LadyDe

Reaction score
So I'm on BC (Tri-previfem) and I missed a few pills right around ovulation and DH and I had unprotected sex pretty much everyday I was fertile. About a week and a half before my expected AF I started spotting. TMI warning: It's only when I wipe and the first day it was really dark brown almost black and now its been dark-light brown. I've been wearing panty liners but it's kind of pointless because it literally only gets like 2 smallll spots IF that.. I don't want to get myself excited with the thought of being preg but I want to know if this is possibly IB? I took a test 2 days after spotting started and got a BFN. I'm trying to hold out on taking another test until I miss AF (expected by feb 10-11). My last Pd was 1/15 and I started spotting on 1/30 and have been ever since. This has NEVER happened to me in my 10yrs of having my pd and 4months of taking BC... Help me out Ladies/Mommies.. Am I possibly pregnant?

From what you're saying, I'd say probably not. Maybe it's because you missed the pills that you're spotting, your body might be confused.

Good luck though!

^WSS. When you miss pills, it can lead to bleeding. Like the sugar pill week. You don't have a real period on combination pills, you have a withdrawal bleed from cessation of the hormone supplementation. When you cease the hormone supplementation by missing a pill or two, you can bleed.

Most combination pills suppress ovulation, or at least try to.

IB should only last about a day. It's more likely hour body is adjusting to missing the pill those few days.

Agreed with the previous post...if you miss pills you will have some sort of bleeding. Are you still taking them or have you stopped completely? When you test again if you get another bfn make sure to start a new pack so your cycle will regulate again.

Mine lasted more than that actually. So possibly.

I'v had ib before i gt bfp twice nw & lasted only 1 day i have also missed pills & exactly wat everyone is saying, gt bleeding following missing pills more spotting than actual AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"