Help.... light pink when wiped!?

Reaction score
Ladies i don't know what to do or who to contact!?

Im currently at work until 6pm and went to the loo, when I wiped there was a very light pink mark. Wiped again and was barely there.
Im stressing like mad!
I haven't even got my midwife appointment till the 23rd.
really don't know what to do....any ideas?

Have you been to the loo again since it happened?

This happened to me on Monday, I had a barely there pink smear when I wiped and I absolutely panicked. But it was only once and hasn't happened since. I was spinning just beforehand and I think it was because of all the activity.

Have you been particularly active?

I had an appointment with my midwife yesterday and I mentioned it, she said it's very common and not something to worry about unless you're in pain, lots of bright red blood and so on. If you don't have any pain and it was simply a bit of pink discharge I'd think everything is fine. However, nothing to stop you ringing the midwives to discuss it or if you feel a bit worried, you can always go to hospital to ask to be checked out. Personally though, based on what you've said I think you're fine :hugs:

ive been the loo again and there was nothing! It was so light though :S Don't know what to think....considering booking a early scan now x

I had the same thing at 9 weeks and nearly panicked! It supposedly normal to have some breakthrough bleeding and as long as there are no cramps and it doesn't turn red I think you are ok. Go ahead and book the scan if you want for peace of mind. Oh, and good luck!

Hi Hun, I had the samething from week 6 on to now... almost 8 weeks. Not daily and not particularly when we dtd. It just happens. I panicked and freaked out as well becuase of previous history but my OB said not to worry unless there is pain involved with it. Also he said that it is normail to spot from red - brown. The placenta attaching to your uterine wall may cause that, or the cervix may be irriated. If I were you, I would call the midwife so they can document it and hopefully will see you and sneak in an early scan. I don't know what yo would be able to see at 5 weeks but I think it's worth a shot to give you the peace of mind you need. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->