Help. Line eyes

I see a line on the 1st blue dye test, and the cb i can see a faint line, I think you have a bfp! Fx'd it keeps progressing!!!

Don’t know what’s happening, decided to try the opk test method and the test came out super positive and peak. Af should have started on cd28-30, today is cd30. Has anyone tried this method? Did it work?

Afternoon testing, dollar tree test ...I’m seeing a faint line

B1DA67B6-06DA-499E-A344-2E5C4D6566CA.jpeg BC9159A4-D98F-4676-B29A-232084D21F7D.jpeg B39ACD9C-03EB-4D13-A507-F9173F0FED56.jpeg

I see lines on the blue dye ones definitely.
Frer for me was a nightmare, didn't show lines until long after I was getting them on cheap tests. Fingers crossed for you xx

I see lines on the blue dye ones definitely.
Frer for me was a nightmare, didn't show lines until long after I was getting them on cheap tests. Fingers crossed for you xx
That seems to be whats happening to me

Another dollar tree test

1FB6BE2D-696D-4DA6-8937-06019C0BB98A.jpeg B9BB7943-7C7A-48C7-8E5D-C4DD483A0B03.jpeg

Hi hun,

Have you considered asking for bloods to be drawn? This is almost a full week of faint tests for you now, right? I’m a bit worried about you because some of the tests looked bfp, but some are such squinters I’m having a really hard time seeing anything. I would have hoped by now to see some progression, some beta numbers might give you an idea of what’s going on. Hugs and fx!!

Hi hun,

Have you considered asking for bloods to be drawn? This is almost a full week of faint tests for you now, right? I’m a bit worried about you because some of the tests looked bfp, but some are such squinters I’m having a really hard time seeing anything. I would have hoped by now to see some progression, some beta numbers might give you an idea of what’s going on. Hugs and fx!!

doctor said if my period doesn’t start by Tuesday then He will draw blood. Thank you for the reply. I’m on cd 30, usually my cycle is 28-30

Hopefully your bloodwork will give you more of an answer because by now you would've seen some sort of progression.

Hopefully your bloodwork will give you more of an answer because by now you would've seen some sort of progression.
That’s not necessarily true. Especially if I ovulated late. I did get a positive opk test today. Not sure what’s going on, but I got off the pill back in February.

Hi hun,

I agree with sander what she said above...and Tomorrow is Tuesday so I'd wait and see what the blood work says. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->