Help me! AF or implantation bleeding.

MsLaura

First trimester!
Reaction score
My cycle usually lasts 30-34 days. I'm on cd25. I'm about 11-12dpo. I went to the bathroom yesterday and wiped a little blood. I put in a tampon and went to work. AF is not due for another week or so. But when I got home that tampon was almost full with a bright red color. I went and bought some pregnancy tests and really want to take one. Is this AF or heavy implantation bleeding? This happened during my last pregnancy with my daughter 6 years ago. I had what I thought a normal period and went to the dr and he said I was 4 weeks pregnant. I said how so I just had my period last week. So now I dont know what to think. Usually when af comes I cramp really bad on the first day and about 2 weeks before my breasts hurt SO bad almost to the point I can't hug my hunny. But I didn't get any of these symptoms this time. Only have the bleeding. And it's not as heavy as af would be at the beginning. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I am confused too. Had some bleeding when I went to the bathroom Friday and bad cramps/twinges/pulls all day. This happened twice Fri. Since then, nothing! No cramps anymore either! tested bfn. Positive O test was 1/15...what's going on???

I hate to read and run but from what I've learned on BNB is that Implantation spotting is light and that it can be lt pink or lt brown and lasts 1 day or 2 at the most but its minimal spotting not enough to use a tampon alot say enough to use a pantyliner.
Some Women don't experience the spotting at all.... The only thing you can do is wait out the storm and see if the dreaded :witch: shows...

Good Luck ladies... Sending you both alot of baby dust your way....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I cant help im afraid ladies, I am unsure myself!

I think mine was early. I had a light pink when wiped after urination on dpo 4. Had a dark brown when I wiped on dpo5. Neither time did it make its way to my panties (sorry for tmi).

Do you think it is maybe a little to early for it to be implantation?

x

Update.... I've been bleeding for 4 days now. And I'm pretty sure it's af. Have had mild cramps in lower abdomen took a hpt Frer this morning and no shock to me a bfn. I'm now 13dpo. Just gonna wait til next month. This one is over for me. :(

Hey girls!

i just had this! mine was brown + a tiny bit. omg excited :) i kept sayin i can't wait to see proteins hehe

if you had it before + turned out pregnant then that has to be a good sign :) x
see how long it lasts. if only a day or so then id say implantation bleeding. good luck hun! <3

had an ultrasound today, 12.1 mm lining and something "suspicious " on lining could be pregnancy (very early stages) so friday's bleeding could have been implantation. definitely not af though with that lining! blood test results tomorrow.

Good luck labmommy - let us know how you get on?!!

Had positive opks today and yesterday. Blood test from 7am Mon was negative, though it was about 2 days after ib (I think) so it may have been too early. Will finish prog. tomorrow and test Friday with hpt!

Good luck!! I think I may have have IB this cycle - reddish/brown wet CM from 7-10dpo. Only a tiny bit when I wipe, mostly noticed it when I checked my cervix.

I'm 11dpo tomorrow so will test then. Hoping this is a good sign for us both :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->