Help me! AF or implantation bleeding.

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by MsLaura, Jan 29, 2011.

1. MsLaura

MsLaura First trimester!

My cycle usually lasts 30-34 days. I'm on cd25. I'm about 11-12dpo. I went to the bathroom yesterday and wiped a little blood. I put in a tampon and went to work. AF is not due for another week or so. But when I got home that tampon was almost full with a bright red color. I went and bought some pregnancy tests and really want to take one. Is this AF or heavy implantation bleeding? This happened during my last pregnancy with my daughter 6 years ago. I had what I thought a normal period and went to the dr and he said I was 4 weeks pregnant. I said how so I just had my period last week. So now I dont know what to think. Usually when af comes I cramp really bad on the first day and about 2 weeks before my breasts hurt SO bad almost to the point I can't hug my hunny. But I didn't get any of these symptoms this time. Only have the bleeding. And it's not as heavy as af would be at the beginning. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

2. labmommy

labmommy Well-Known Member

I am confused too. Had some bleeding when I went to the bathroom Friday and bad cramps/twinges/pulls all day. This happened twice Fri. Since then, nothing! No cramps anymore either! tested bfn. Positive O test was 1/15...what's going on???

3. Hopin&Prayin

I hate to read and run but from what I've learned on BNB is that Implantation spotting is light and that it can be lt pink or lt brown and lasts 1 day or 2 at the most but its minimal spotting not enough to use a tampon alot say enough to use a pantyliner.
    Some Women don't experience the spotting at all.... The only thing you can do is wait out the storm and see if the dreaded :witch: shows...

Good Luck ladies... Sending you both alot of baby dust your way....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

4. Wannabe_Mummy

Wannabe_Mummy Well-Known Member

I cant help im afraid ladies, I am unsure myself!

I think mine was early. I had a light pink when wiped after urination on dpo 4. Had a dark brown when I wiped on dpo5. Neither time did it make its way to my panties (sorry for tmi).

Do you think it is maybe a little to early for it to be implantation?

x

5. MsLaura

MsLaura First trimester!

Update.... I've been bleeding for 4 days now. And I'm pretty sure it's af. Have had mild cramps in lower abdomen took a hpt Frer this morning and no shock to me a bfn. I'm now 13dpo. Just gonna wait til next month. This one is over for me. :(

6. Khadijah-x

Khadijah-x Well-Known Member

Hey girls!

i just had this! mine was brown + a tiny bit. omg excited :) i kept sayin i can't wait to see proteins hehe

if you had it before + turned out pregnant then that has to be a good sign :) x
    see how long it lasts. if only a day or so then id say implantation bleeding. good luck hun! <3

7. labmommy

had an ultrasound today, 12.1 mm lining and something "suspicious " on lining could be pregnancy (very early stages) so friday's bleeding could have been implantation. definitely not af though with that lining! blood test results tomorrow.

8. LaraJJ

LaraJJ Mummy to Tessa & bump!

Good luck labmommy - let us know how you get on?!!

9. labmommy

Had positive opks today and yesterday. Blood test from 7am Mon was negative, though it was about 2 days after ib (I think) so it may have been too early. Will finish prog. tomorrow and test Friday with hpt!

10. LaraJJ

LaraJJ Mummy to Tessa & bump!

Good luck!! I think I may have have IB this cycle - reddish/brown wet CM from 7-10dpo. Only a tiny bit when I wipe, mostly noticed it when I checked my cervix.

I'm 11dpo tomorrow so will test then. Hoping this is a good sign for us both :)