HELP ME! - blood + urine

mommyof5

My Eggo is Prego
Reaction score
So this is my story, I had a HCG quant done on thursday, it was negative. Sunday morning I got a + urine test. I bought 3 different brands and they were all positive. Then today I got a blood HCG taken again and it was negative. I went home and took more tests and different brand all positive, even a digi was positive. I took them back to the doctor and he has no idea what is going on. Anyone else have this happen? I am not on fertility drugs at all.

just had a friend have the same issue she was 22 dpo and negative bloods and then + hpt's and finally she just showed positive on bloods!! Hang in there it will happen:)

Here are the tests

Attachments

• well well well 068.jpg
    well well well 068.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 240
  • well well well 069.jpg
    well well well 069.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 227
  • well well well 070.jpg
    well well well 070.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 220
  • well well well 071.jpg
    well well well 071.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 215
well you definently have pos tests I bet that is all it is either later O and later implant or just a slow grower which isn't a bad thing!! You may just have to wait it out but as I said those are def +!!!Good luck mommy:)

You'll get positive bloods soon. It's probably just taking a little while. Congrats hun! :)

Are they taking a +/- blood test or actually checking your numbers? Ask them to check your numbers

are your tests getting darker as you go on? what were your actual numbers? are they going up at all?

are your tests getting darker as you go on? what were your actual numbers? are they going up at all?

Ya they have been getting darker. The actual number is less than 2, is what they told me. Which means not pregnant.

that is strange! did they do a urine test at the dr?

I am taking one in tomorrow morning. I will let you guys know the result.

GL! i would guess as long as there getting darker that's a good thing, maybe set you up for a scan to make sure it's not eptopic! I have my fx tight for you, that everything is fine!

Oh hunny, I am so sorry!! You def were pregnant!! Those tests dont make up HCG, how unfair for you!!! Hopefully the bleeding stops and it just turns out to be a scare!! I am praying for you!!!

So this is my story, I had a HCG quant done on thursday, it was negative. Sunday morning I got a + urine test. I bought 3 different brands and they were all positive. Then today I got a blood HCG taken again and it was negative. I went home and took more tests and different brand all positive, even a digi was positive. I took them back to the doctor and he has no idea what is going on. Anyone else have this happen? I am not on fertility drugs at all.

So sorry to hear. Just saw your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->