Help me choose my future wedding dress style!

alio

Reaction score
We're looking to get hitched next year so I've been nosying at wedding dresses..... I'm a bit of a boho / english rose type thing so these are the kind of things i like.... i saw a beautiful alice temperley dress a while back but i only have a pic and it's a really odd design.... can people make things up? and if so would it ever look half as good as the real thing?

which of these others do you prefer?

https://www.taffetaandlace.com/Resources/celestea.jpeg

https://www.taffetaandlace.com/Resources/sarah.jpeg

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn196/ForIsabella/bella.jpg

I'd have to get wed three times cos I love, love, love them all!

You have exquisite taste!

i like number 2 and 1 but 1 more so, i have seen pics of u so think 1 more so

Lou
xxx

I like the first one :)

Have you tried any dresses on yet?

I found when trying dresses on that the dress I didn't think i'd like (style, shape etc) was the dress I loved.....backwards I know. I printed out styles and materials that I liked and when I went shopping I explaind the the assistants what I wanted etc and pulled a dress out that I didn't want - I was made to try the one I didn't like on and it turned out that it actually looked so much better than what I thought I liked :dohh:

So when I continued my shopping I found a dress that I would never of dreamed of wearing before I'd tried the diff styles on!

Just try as many as you can on, in all diff styles!

:happydance: Yey its so exciting!!!

ah brilliant ladies... i knew i could count on you!! xxx

I like the first one :)

Have you tried any dresses on yet?

I found when trying dresses on that the dress I didn't think i'd like (style, shape etc) was the dress I loved.....backwards I know. I printed out styles and materials that I liked and when I went shopping I explaind the the assistants what I wanted etc and pulled a dress out that I didn't want - I was made to try the one I didn't like on and it turned out that it actually looked so much better than what I thought I liked :dohh:

So when I continued my shopping I found a dress that I would never of dreamed of wearing before I'd tried the diff styles on!

Just try as many as you can on, in all diff styles!

:happydance: Yey its so exciting!!!

No i haven't tried any on yet..... i hope something like these suits me but they may not!!! ha ha!!!! xxx

oh they're lovely, the last one is very romantic!!

I'm going to be 7 months pg at my wedding....lets just say the dress I put a deposit on is going to need to be altered a bit!!!

I love the 3rd one! The first ones lovely too. The shape of the 3rd one is more sexy tho! Not too keen on the second one TBH.

oh they're lovely, the last one is very romantic!!

I'm going to be 7 months pg at my wedding....lets just say the dress I put a deposit on is going to need to be altered a bit!!!

:rofl::rofl:

I love the 3rd one! The first ones lovely too. The shape of the 3rd one is more sexy tho! Not too keen on the second one TBH.

yeah i think the 3rd one may be too sexy for me! XXX

i love #2 if i have to pick one of them lol :)

I like the last one, then number 1 but i dont like number 2....sorry!

number three is gorge!!!!! have you tried any on yet???? i bet you will look so pretty....i love boho!!!!!

2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 22 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2

lol TTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

h x

I really like num 3 its beautiful you have great taste hun x

I love them all for different reasons hun but I think number 3 out of those would win it for me :hugs:

You are going to look gorgeous :hugs:

xxx

I like the last one, then number 1 but i dont like number 2....sorry!

number three is gorge!!!!! have you tried any on yet???? i bet you will look so pretty....i love boho!!!!!

Aww thank you darling.... no, not tried any yet....... just trying to get a feel of styles! xxx

god you lot are super! why don't you all live just round the corner? hee hee. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->