Help me combine names for a middle name!!

ilvmylbug

Single Mom of 2 & Proud
Reaction score
I think I've picked my girl name (which would be my two middle names put together) - Raelynn.

My mom's name and my MIL's name are Mary and Eva. So I want to combine their names for our DD's middle name.

My mom's full name is Mary Teresa and my MIL's full name is Eva May.

Now, I've already got Maryeva as a potential middle name, but are there any other combos I could go with?

I can't think of any mixtures but you could perhaps go for something double barrelled??
Eva-Marie
Teresa-May
Terri-May

Or just Tessa?

Thank you ladies for trying. I know these aren't the greatest names to combine! :haha:

To be honest, i think if your middle names are Rae & Lynn & grandma's names are Mary & Eva.... and you go with "Raelynn Maryeva".... it just seems like a bunch of family names slammed together. At least in my opinion. It also seems this way if you use a double-barrelled combination.

Personally, i think if you want to honor everyone you should come up with a name that blends the names together like Maresa, for example, as someone suggested. That way it's not just a bunch of names strung together.

How about Evalynn Mary? That way each of you are included?

Other suggestions:

Marilynn May
Raelynn Maresa
Raelynn Eva Teresa -- Has a pretty ring to it (if you decide to go with two seperate middle names)
Raelynn Maeve (as someone suggested, also combines both grandma's well)

I love Maeve - it's a combo but doesn't sound silly. It's also a lovely name on its own :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->