help me decide on what tattoo to do

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
im sitting here going mad trying to decide on what tattoo to do so please help me choose. im definetely doing something to symbolize my DH. so its one of these,pick one please:
1. his name Marios in nice writing
2. his initials M M again in nicer writing
3. his name in chinese/japanese
4. his signature! lol i love his signature and its why i call him mars rather than marios,because i insist it looks like mars and so have been calling him that for 3 years,so would be very special to me.
:shrug:

if they all suck the last option is a key.(it means something to both of us)
OR we do a random symbol but both of us do the same thing.
:coffee:

A tattoo is something really personal. So what is my taste might not be yours.

Ive got my OH name on my arm, and "always" in chinese under it.
Ive got my kids names on me too.

I like names, but i know not everyone does.

Have u asked him what he likes??

i will ask him when i see him, first time i asked him he said he doesnt know so ill ask him to choose from these options. i also havent a clue where to put it. on my foot or wrist,

I think both foot and wrist are very pretty places to have tattoos.
I really want one on my wrist but i dont know what yet.

I think both foot and wrist are very pretty places to have tattoos.
I really want one on my wrist but i dont know what yet.

i already have a chinese symbol on my wrist. i hate it but its a tad too big to cover up. :shrug:

Awww, why dont u like it??x

its a bit too thick and big and i havent a clue what it means as its supposed to mean honesty but i cant find it anywhere on the net :cry: i have another 3 i hate as well...im not good with deciding.everysingle one of them was something i decided to do one day and chose in the shop. :dohh:

Go into a chinese restaurant and stick ya wrist in their face and say what does this mean please?

Thats what i did with mine when i questioned it :lol:

Just brace yourself, it might say "chicken chow mein" :rofl: xxx

lmao! i get some chinese customers sometimes maybe ill ask!

personally i would have a symbolic picture rather than a name. the only name i will ever have tattood are my kids' names x

the signature sounds nice and really personal. On the wrist sounds good - I'm planning on getting JJ (my LO's name) in swirly nice lettering on my wrist after Christmas

i really want my sons name too but then ill have another baby and hate to do another one and dont want more :(
i def like the sigature. forgot to ask him though.. next time i see him i will!

I think as you seem so passionate about his signature, that's quite a sweet one as it's like he's signed his name on you, iykwim!?

Otherwise, maybe the key, but really you have to decide as it's gonna be on you permanently! x

well i like all of them but maybe your right about the signature. because his name is very very common over here and i dont like the initials cos they are the same letter. thanks!

I love the idea of the signature!! That's a really good idea. :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"