Help me decide when I ovulated!!! Bbt chart attached

Nrthshoremama

Reaction score
Hi all! I got my bpf last Tuesday :thumbup: but this was my first month chatting and FF isn't sure when I ovulated, so now I don't know how many DPO I am. Knowing the DPo would be helpful since my cycles are irregular and I don't know how many days/weeks pregnant I am.
FF thinks I ovulated on day 26 or day 32. I did get pos opk around both dates so it could be either. Based on my temps when do u think I did?? One other fact, my docs think I have pcos so my opks aren't always reliable and have had false positives in the past.
I apologize if I'm posting on the wrong board but I know u guys are familiar with charting. Thank you!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 6
Wanted to add, my first bpf was with wonfos that's all I had til after the bpf(then got many brands lol) so I don't know if I would have shown a bpf earlier if I used a different brand.

you got your BFP on 15DPO and are currently 20DPO. I believe FF has your ovulation date correct just no solid cross hairs were given because of all the days of you noting EWCM and positive OPKs. Good luck and congrats on your BFP! Send some of that baby dust on over to me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->