Help me figure out what's going on!

Libbah77

Reaction score
I'm new here, but not new to TTC. We have been NTNP for 2 years with no BFP. I am 37 and have two kids from a previous marriage.
I tried soy isos for the first time this month and also tried pre-seed because I NEVER get EWCM. I did some CD 2-6. I got a very dark line on my OPK on CD 13. For the past 2 days I am exhausted, crampy, and my boobs got full and painful on the sides. I normally have a 30 day cycle so AF is not due to arrive until the 20th or 21st. I know these are all signs of AF as well, but it seems early to be premenstrual, but also too early to be early pregnancy signs. The weird thing is today (about 6 or 7 dpo) I have tons of EWCM and I haven't had any in like 3 or 4 years, not even with my OPK this month. Am I crazy to think these may be signs of pregnancy? Is it just the soy messing with me? I know there is no way to tell, but just wanted some other opinions. Thanks!

Hi. I had a d&c June 30 and had my first cycle after start July 22. We weren't really trying yet because I think it's too early to try again but I have a lot of the same symptoms. I know it could be AF but sadly I can't tell. My body has been crazy lately. I came across this randomly and saw no one else responded. Although I can't offer any advice I can relate! My DH just said about an hour ago to take a test. We know the days we had sex because I use a conception app lol. But most of those times we did he didn't finish inside (sorry tmi). Plus, I figure why test because I have already peed 3 times since i got up this am. And who knows if it would even be a bfp. I am only cd 20. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->