Help me find this stamp!

mummymunch

1 baby girl, 1 angel &WTT
Reaction score
please ladies i have looked everywhere !

!BwVZktg!mk~$(KGrHqMOKnQEvyFr)+spBMIebq1Y)g~~_3.jpg

Ive had a good look online, cant find that exact one but there are similar ish ones on ebay that say make a wish, i hope you manage to find it, i know how you feel, i cant find a certain designed paper to make the rest of my invites! Frustrating! x

I also can not find it but I have found a real cute one!

https://www.tkstoystand.com/IMAGE1/RUBBER_STAMPS/stmp_rs2854d_butterfly.jpg

Where could u get it made, someone else suggested that! Love the stamp Lilysmum, butterflies are in the wedding too! X

I needed a stamp and contacted a local stamp making company. You know, the ones that make rubber address stamps, corporate stamps etc. I never actually went to see them as we arranged everything via email. They sent me proofs, I asked for changes, we got the final design and it wasn't horrendously expensive (around £20).
Just look on Google or in the yellow pages.

I can save you a bit of money and design it for you, it would only take me a few mins (if you just want an exact replica of that one!) then it should just be a few quid to have the stamp made up as others have suggested!

Wow, that's an offer. Did you make your own siggie, too? It's gorgeous!

Wow, that's an offer. Did you make your own siggie, too? It's gorgeous!

Didn't take the pic myself but did put it together quickly for using as my sig! hehe! Once I get any sort of a bump I'd love to recreate the photo! It's so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->