Help Me Get Through The TWW!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by aflight84, Oct 12, 2008.

1. aflight84

aflight84 Mummy to a princess x

Hey Girls,
    I'm 4dpo according to FF and really struggling to get through the tww.
    I'm going for CD21 tests tomorrow a day late but still need to know clomid has worked.
    Then i just have to get myself to saturday before i can test at the earliest.
    OMG I think i'm going crazy

2. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!

hye hun, im right here with ya! idk how many dpo i am...at the least i'd say 3, thinking maybe 4 . i had groin pain yesterday..never had b4 and woke up with a sore throat today...prolby nothing.

ANy symptoms for you hun? well hope we can obsess together and get out bfps!!!! hang in there hun!

3. louisaL

louisaL Trying for number 1

i'm with you hun i've got to test the earliest of sat lets support each other

GOOD LUCK xx

4. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

I've got 3days left of my 2WW although already had 2 Faint positives so I'm retesting tuesday and wedsnesday. Good luck to you all

5. Kimberly28

Kimberly28 HappyMum-2boys1girl <3

I'm with you too aflight! I'm 8dpo and on cd24. I cant test until at least the 20th of Oct. but FF says to wait until Oct.23rd.(which will be 18dpo) Right now my bbt's look alright but its still fairly early. So far haven't really had any symptoms yet but we'll see. I'm not letting myself get excited yet(as I'm a little afraid to). Anyways good luck and I hope you get your BFP!!! Lots of babydust to you both!(as seen below) :hugs:

6. Annaspanna

Annaspanna Mummy2Lyla x

Ohhh that sounds good JayleighAnn, good luck!
    Im with u here girls, think I'm 10dpo today and trying to hold out until tues to test coz don't feel any different this month so very sure it will be a bfn :-(
    Good luck to us all xxx

7. Angelmarie

Angelmarie 3 cats, 2 boys, DP & bump

Im about 8 dpo and I have been testing since 5 dpo :rofl:

Obviously nothing on tests yet but I feel loads different. I have loads of symptoms... Will keep on testing every day until I get :bfp: or until :witch: arrives...

Good luck everyone! :happydance:

And thats awesome news JayleighAnn! Keep us updated!!! :hugs:

8. aflight84

thanks girls - i just found this site called countdowntopregnancy.com
    probably wont help me forget about it but might show some signs
    had a few strange feelings not sure if they're symptoms of just in my head

9. Angelmarie

That seems like a pretty good site... I am doing some research now! :happydance:

10. aflight84

me too but i'm so hoping it's a good thing all these things i'm feeling

11. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

I hear ya hun, I'll be in the 2ww shortly. I don't have a cure for the 2ww but what I do is just watch a bunch of movies I like and play games in hopes that I'll forget about it. Good luck!!

:dust: :dust:

12. Angelmarie

What symptoms have you got at the moment?

13. aflight84

i'm bloated, constipated, gassy, peeing for england, had the most vivid dreams last night, woke up this morning with really strange crampy kinda feelings in my lower tummy
    oh yeah and to top it all my boobs have been killing me since saturday - feels like teenage growing pains!

14. Angelmarie

Wooooohhh sounds good to me! I have got all the same except gassy and bbs hurting... I have my fingers tightly crossed but with each of my last pregnancies my bbs were really sore... if they start hurting soon I will get REALLY excited!

Keep me updated! Its great to compare and we are only a few days apart! :happydance:

Good luck!!!

15. bebe

bebe Well-Known Member

Am also in the 2ww 8DPO today, but no major symptoms for me apart from yesterday I had a small amount of pinky CM never had that before and I am hoping it could be implantation as I had minor cramps the evening before, but nothing really since. my boobs don't hurt as such but under m arms is a bit sore and I had a sore throat but maybe I just have a cold coming. I will try and wait until the weekend to test but the waiting is killing me. Sounds good for the rest of you though I will keep my fingers crossed for :bfp:'s all round.

16. Kimberly28

Kimberly28 HappyMum-2boys1girl <3

My symptoms include, increased appetite, tired/exhaustion, vivid dreams, feeling as though I'm out this cycle(a symptom according to countdowntopregnancy.com), a little bit gassy, a little ovary pain, some mild bloating last night, possible underarm tenderness(?) at night time(seems to be from the end of the under-wire on my bra though), stuffy nose, feels/seems like uti(test came back negative), off and on chills, feeling cold, and more cm when I check it.
    It also seems that a good bit of this though can be circumstantial as well though so I don't know. I am not willing to read much into these little symptoms as I don't feel like they are truly evident as this point but I know its still kinda early as I still have a week to week and a half before I can test so we'll see. I'm just not feeling it this time. :shrug: I'm not being pessimistic.:blush: I am trying to keep PMA though and think that I stand a good chance at it.

17. HatterasSarah

HatterasSarah Mom of 1 boy =)

I'm right there with ya hun! Have you thought about getting a new hobby? Like knitting, or reading a new book! I've always thought that getting hobbies made my time pass by quicker than usual. Good Luck! I've been following your story, and I really hope you get your BFP this month!!

18. aflight84

you know i started to crochet last month got half way through doing a blanket for baby when it finally arrives and i went away with work - came home hubby had "cleaned" and now we can't find it! ARGH

19. HatterasSarah

HatterasSarah Mom of 1 boy =)

Ohh Poo!! Well, maybe you can get more yarn? It really does pass the time....AND you'll have a beautiful little blankie for your baby! I just wanted you to know, Im 5dpo today too! We can be in the 2WW together =). When are you planning on testing?!?

20. Mrs T

Mrs T Well-Known Member

Hi
    am 4/5dpo... am going to do my best and wait untill next weekend before I test. Am feeling positive this month so lets hope I get my bfp soon.

baby dust to you all