Help Me Get Through The TWW!

Is it possible that you may have ovulated later than you thought and that's why you are still getting a bfn?? Good luck hun xxx

morning gorgeous :hugs:

try not to stress babes cause it will delay AF if she is due and it will end up building ur hopes up over nothing.
I sure hope thats not the case though and that you get ur :bfp: very soon.

Im feeling the baby love today - 3 babies born in 4 days all at 5pm ish......thats a lot of birthdays all surrounding me :rofl:

xxxx L xxxx

i'm trying not to stress just feel so unwell today the pains, the sickness it's driving me mad!
Can't have ovulated later cos my result was so high CD21

right new day new temps haha
temps gone up slightly this morning and i'm really suffering with tummy pains and diarrhea i don't understand what's going on. Still getting bfn. AF was due 3 days ago now

Gawd youre being so patient! Cant you go to the docs and say you are 3 days late and get them to test or do bloods?

I bet youre going crazy!!! I would be climbing the walls! Good news the temp is up again!

:happydance:

my dr wont do tests says i have to wait until i get an answer, they've not done it for ages. if i get to a week over due then i'll be making a call this is driving me crazy!

hey hunny......sorry ur not feeling too great babes. I hope its gonna be a :bfp: related thing rather than just ill. :hugs: xx

me too hun me too.
i have a feeling the pains might be af although it's very different to recent AF's if that's the case. maybe it's just the clomid messing with my body i don't know i just don't think it's my month anymore

Aw dont say that - stay positive. Its not over til :witch: arrives and so far, so good.
I dont know anything about clomid... is delaying AF a side effect!? (excuse my ignorance).

Your chart looks good - FF gave you a really high pg rating and your doc said your chart looks good. Youve got symptoms. Keep your chin up and your fingers crossed! You know we have all got ours crossed for you too! :hugs:

hi hun, it's over. AF arrived when i got home from my friends and she's in full flow! COW!!!!

awwww aflight im sorry to hear that sweetie! Well same news here..bfn today and now i got dripping blood....so count this cd 1 i think? so af was five days late last month and now 2days early!!!!!! ahhhh dumb witch!! We can be cycle buddies!!:)

Awww youre joking!!!! Im really surprised! And so disappointed for you! I hope you are ok! Stoooopid evil :witch:

Im in the same boat. Im cd3 after I had been so sure this time too. :cry:

Theres just no justice. I hope that you are alright and that you are getting pampered this evening!

Lots of :hugs:

Oh sweetheart i'm so sorry i was so sure, i really was, ur chart was perfect. I'm so sorry for getting ur hopes up, i'm honestly shocked. Maybe u should speak to ur FS about having ur tubes checked, the hsg i'm having in a few weeks has been known to help. Even when ur tubes are fine, which would be good to know, the process of the dye can gives things a good clearing out and help. :hugs:

is it something that have to put you on a waiting list for i'm not sure if i ask they'll just do it?!

I'm not sure hun, ur seeing the FS anyway arent u? It's worth asking. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"