Help me is this a negative test??

skypink.mommy

Reaction score
Hello ladies , I was due for AF yesterday given the fact that she didn't show up I decided to take a test but now I am confused :wacko: I don't know if there's really a second line or I am imagining it . The pics were taken exactly at the 3 min mark . Please let me know your thoughts !
pictures upload

free upload pictures

I see a faint line too!! Maybe test again in the morning?

Thank you guys I am so scared because of my history with pregnancies not being successful so I don't know how to feel . I think I will take a digital in 2 days usually the line ones never work for me so I am surprised there's even a faint line there !

stay positive!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you

:dust:

I see a line! Try again tomorrow morning!

Good luck xx

I normally never see lines on tests until they're most definitely there: I definitely see a line on yours!

Good luck xx :dust:

I know first response have a bad rep at the minute that's for sure a faint bfp!!!

I see the line. I know how it feels. Af was due today for me but haven't been spotting and usually do 2-4 days before. Temps raising too and many other symptoms. Took a test this morning and I had a faint line too so emotional and hard to know I want a glaring answer. Good luck- think I will test again see if gets darker and get a digital in a few days. I am 12dpo but my luteal phase is normally 11

I see the line. I know how it feels. Af was due today for me but haven't been spotting and usually do 2-4 days before. Temps raising too and many other symptoms. Took a test this morning and I had a faint line too so emotional and hard to know I want a glaring answer. Good luck- think I will test again see if gets darker and get a digital in a few days. I am 12dpo but my luteal phase is normally 11

It is so stressful for sure and scary and emotional , I will for sure re test in two days and hope that confirms it

Positive !! Wow congrats will keep my sticky bean fingers crossed for you x

Here was my test from this morning. It was likely only on holding my pee for 3 hrs too. Seems like I wake up to go often and throughout the day too. Hope both of ours get darker each day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
Here was my test from this morning. It was likely only on holding my pee for 3 hrs too. Seems like I wake up to go often and throughout the day too. Hope both of ours get darker each day!

I see it!! Yay for you too hope we get darker ones too !

Looks the same as my positive test. He's now 18 months. Congratulations!

Both are definitely positive, I hope you get a lovely dark line soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->